Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy-caught-staring-2.jpg

how do we know your source is more reliable than the others? I believe you... just help me feel better

I guess the thing is that you don't, really. I gave a very vague outline of where my info comes from in my introductory post.

Yeah, people have probably been "All About Gruden" for the last few days, but FWIW, I heard something this morning, posted with very high confidence about it ~1:40, and babyvol makes his first post (that I know of) since earlier this weekend @ ~2:00. Obviously we both heard something we liked....

I don't know where other people get their info (except for a few that I have an idea), but I and my info-source spend more time around people in the immediate know than you'd expect

Reactions: 1 person
Good night, we are interviewng every coach in the country. When are we going to get to Santa Claus? Surely he has coached some elf football somewhere in his long past.

Jeez, I hope not. I haven't seen a single team of Santa's that had any size or overall team speed...what makes Hart think he can win in the SEC??

I'm bringing myself back to this thread. No one in the media called Bielema to Arkansas. No one is calling Gruden to Tennessee. It can happen. SOON

Reactions: 2 people
College Football Live just discussed all remaining coaching searches EXCEPT ours, only to say we "could" be close.... no mention of candidates.....

if these other SEC schools land a better coach than UT... I give up

if we surprise everyone with Gruden - the other SEC teams and news media better get ready to suck it!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm bringing myself back to this thread. No one in the media called Bielema to Arkansas. No one is calling Gruden to Tennessee. It can happen. SOON

Exactly. If we don't have a coach in the next 48 hours, Gruden will once again be all the talk, and is more likely to happen.

Ive been reading and following this thread since Gruden I. I am a firm beliver that Gruden is the only name out there that pulls enough weight to right the listing vol ship. I hope all this is true about the smokescreens. I have no inside info or contacts so I depend on what I gather here. Thanks to all for sharing what you learn. I realy do hope it is Gruden so we can get this program back to the proud winning tradition it deserves with such a radical fan base. AGAIN Thanks to You All

Gundy, Fedora, Strong....caller compliments Arky on hire and Hyams says gundy is as big a name as Bret Bielema(sp?)

What is Hyams gonna say when Gundy gets new deal from OSU and Strong stays...Boy that Butch Davis can coach and Chris peterson is being interviewed and there blah blah..guy from Kent State is up and comer..I hope they let hargis break this when it happens to stick it to these losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back