Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart has been a name; a 'pawn', if you will. Keeping up appearances and staying in the spotlight.
While he's "seen in Oklahoma" or "just landing in Florida" it's giving the necessary time and (I HATE using this word) "screening" for things to 'fall into place'.

Sorry. I hate using ''s and what not, but I really can't say too much.

And after the Arkansas announcement, I got a text saying "Looks like it could be sooner than we thought"

So I take it you are still full Grude?

Process of elimination..think about the names that have been eliminated off of UT's list..Unless there is just someone totally out of left field..It's Gruden, I'm 89.69% sure of this.

Reactions: 1 person
Hart has been a name; a 'pawn', if you will. Keeping up appearances and staying in the spotlight.
While he's "seen in Oklahoma" or "just landing in Florida" it's giving the necessary time and (I HATE using this word) "screening" for things to 'fall into place'.

Sorry. I hate using ''s and what not, but I really can't say too much.

And after the Arkansas announcement, I got a text saying "Looks like it could be sooner than we thought"

What does the Arky announcement have to do with making it sooner? Not flaming just asking

Tomorrow could be a watershed day. UT is staying quiet today in honor of Fulmer. If we don't hear anything tomorrow, then I will start allowing myself to think it might happen.

FWIW, baby said the announcement will go down by this weekend or next Tuesday at the latest.

Yeah, baby must be ahead of me. Looks like it will happen before the 20th maybe. I'm gonna make a call or two and see what they know about any changes.

If baby gets his info where I think he gets it, then baby is...someone special...to say the least.

Reactions: 1 person
Now that was funny!!!

If James Franklin was a car he would be a:

newport_ghetto_car.0.0.0x0.500x200.jpg

All I will say is the strip mall that car is parked in has a pawn shop and a rent-a-center. Probably not the best of neighborhoods. I wouldn't leave my windows rolled down if that was my car.

On second thought, if that was my car I would leave the windows down, key in the ignition, and engine running.

James Bryant, the Arkansas State Scout.com/Fox Sports Affiliate, via Twitter: "Breaking News: I have confirmed through multiple sources that Gus Malzahn will be named the next head football coach at Auburn University."

Tomorrow could be a watershed day. UT is staying quiet today in honor of Fulmer. If we don't hear anything tomorrow, then I will start allowing myself to think it might happen.

Yea, Hamilton would have had a parade and held a 30 minute christmas special if it meant taking away some of Fulmers spotlight.

Gundy, Fedora, Strong....caller compliments Arky on hire and Hyams says gundy is as big a name as Bret Bielema(sp?)

I agree with this.

But I also want to make the unanimous BEST hire in the SEC this offseason - not as good as Ark and AU

Yeah, baby must be ahead of me. Looks like it will happen before the 20th maybe. I'm gonna make a call or two and see what they know about any changes.

If baby gets his info where I think he gets it, then baby is...someone special...to say the least.

report back here as soon as you know... I won't tell anyone :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back