Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
David is dealing with other things from what I understand and I will leave it at that and ask that everyone respect that and please don’t run wild with speculation. We should just start a public push for Charles. Strategically our friends at the NAACP may help us out with that one.

one of you twitter warriors need to tweet the naacp that charles davis needs an interview with ut brass. if they catch on, it'll go big ... fast.

Reactions: 1 person
I would give Anything if Ergen kicked down that door in the BOT meeting room and flipped off aunt Bev and Told her to shut the hell up until he was finished ,kicked haslam in the dick, choked slammed him and threw him directly on the table laying side ways looking at the big check he's about to cash that haslam can't counter with reminding him who's university this is

Reactions: 5 people
So you got nothing.

You know no more than me. But you're gonna keep following.

Okay. You do you.

I've got the ability to reason, look at the evidence, evaluate the trustworthiness of others, and interpret the real time events as they unfold. All of us do.

Up until last Sunday, there were numerous people on board this crazy train based on nothing more that speculation and the uncorroborated testimony of others on here. But as the week has unfolded, and we now have actual evidence that events are unfolding, and that efforts are being made at every level, and having success, but NOW is when you and so many others have gone wobbly? I just don't get it.

I would give Anything if Ergen kicked down that door in the BOT meeting room and flipped off aunt Bev and Told her to shut the hell up until he was finished ,kicked haslam in the dick, choked slammed him and threw him directly on the table laying side ways looking at the big check he's about to cash that haslam can't counter with reminding him who's university this is

If only.......oh man what a dream. Would be really, really nice.

let's all keep it up...this is not over yet...winning a battle is one thing..
we want to win the war...
keep sending them emails and calls and twitting....
OUR VOICES ARE BEING HEARD....
GBO
MAKE UT GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<sarcasm>Paul Finebaum show today....I just love me some Rocky Top, I have believed in my alma mater all along but could not reveal my true colors....GBO</sarcasm>

Reactions: 2 people
let's all keep it up...this is not over yet...winning a battle is one thing..
we want to win the war...
keep sending them emails and calls and twitting....
OUR VOICES ARE BEING HEARD....
GBO
MAKE UT GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This x1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back