Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEN YOU CAN'T STOP THE HICCUPS
In rare cases, chronic hiccupping may be a symptom of a more serious health problem. Possibilities include infection; renal (kidney) failure; liver disease; cancer, including lung cancer; nervous system or abdominal problems, such as ulcers; and even heart attacks. Virtually anything that affects the head, chest, or abdomen can be implicated. A common bout of hiccups usually lasts no more than an hour, and the hiccups occur at a rhythmic interval of about every 30 seconds. It's time to see a doctor if the hiccups continue with frequency for much more than an hour, keep you awake at night, or don't respond to home remedies. In some cases, a physician will prescribe antacids or a sedative to help calm the digestive system. And in instances of severe, nonstop hiccuping, surgery may be performed to cut the phrenic nerve's link to the diaphragm in order to stop the spasms.

because the worst thing to do when something is wrong is google it.:)

Sounds like you know your hiccups partner

Edit: fail

Attachments

• 20170624_211939.jpg
    20170624_211939.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4
Is it me or does it feel like an announcement is coming sooner than we may have thought. Just seems like the JJ dismissal is one last show of the whole I'm still in charge. Like its a last grasp of someone who knows the end is near. It just screams of desperation to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Is it me or does it feel like an announcement is coming sooner that we may have thought. Just seem like the JJ dismissal is one last show of the whole I'm still in charge. Like its a last grasp of someone who knows the end is near. It just screams of desperation to me

Wouldn't it be great if this was spot on ? Grude to the Hill

I just forgot what I was doing

When-You-Open-Soda-Dont-Realize-All-Shaken-Up.gif

The players aren't being shy on twitter anymore.

Edit: Deleted fake twitter post...

Sorry...I'm better than that 😞

Last edited:
Is it me or does it feel like an announcement is coming sooner that we may have thought. Just seem like the JJ dismissal is one last show of the whole I'm still in charge. Like its a last grasp of someone who knows the end is near. It just screams of desperation to me

Watching Monday and today's videos, Brady Hoke does not come across as a man in desperation.

He certainly seems resigned to the loss of his current job. But he seems pretty selfless about it all, keeping the focus on the players, especially the seniors who are about to play their last game.

He seems calm and reasoned. Maybe not the brightest person on the planet, but well in control of himself and his situation.

No, the JJ thing doesn't get explained by Hoke's situation. It gets explained by JJ's situation. And none of us yet have any idea what that is.

Just gotta wait and see if the story ever gets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back