Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also more people than just you have confirmed that. I think OrangePill even clarified it was at least verbally done on the 14th, and signed then or the next day (Wed)

I wanted him to say it again for all the pearl clutchers and the haters that keep coming in here acting like they want Gruden as coach.

Reactions: 1 person
The player that cared the most and an interim coach kicks him off the team. Not suspends, kicks off. UT is a hopeless joke.

If he cared the most as you say, where has he been all season? Not on the sidelines supporting his team mates.....

Reactions: 6 people
JJ needs to run until he pukes. Not be dismissed from the team smh. What a joke this Hoke guy is.

Can't seem to shake em. I'm losing my mind.

BBC News | In pictures | Guinness medical record breakers | Longest attack of hiccups

Charles Osborne (1894-1991) of Anthon, Iowa, the US, started hiccupping in 1922 while attempting to weigh a hog before slaughtering it.

He was unable to find a cure, and continued hiccupping until February 1990, a total of 68 years.

During the first few decades, he hiccupped up to 40 times a minute, slowing to 20 a minute in later years.

While JJ is off the team right now he may be able to come back next year but he’d have to earn it and apologize for his actions. You just don’t do what he did regardless of anything or anyone and expect it to be ok

But you can grab your dink and scream fuack you on national tv and get the Heisman. (More than likely)

Mine too. Taboo started slow, but it got better. Hardy financed like the whole show out of his own pocket and I heard he lost money on it. I doubt we get a season 2, which is a shame.

He should have lost money on it. It was crap. Had glimpses of greatness, but was just too dark and depraved. Hated it!

giphy-2.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I need a cure.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
No I get it. Only reason I asked is because of the 2nd-3rd handed info coming in. “My buddy is friends with...” kinda stuff. You on the other hand, have a closer connection.😉 I wanted you to say it again for all of those who are just now coming in.

I get it. And I've been trying to talk a few off the ledge. :) My info is not "friend of a cousin's dad" level. Not saying that the friend of a cousin's dad is necessarily bringing bad info, but...yanno. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back