Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...you laid the trap when you asked and then slammed the jaws shut on his response. Remind me never to make you angry

Heh, I don't mean it as a trap. I figure he knows what he said 2 days ago. Just don't understand why he has such divergent viewpoints depending on which thread he's in.

Reactions: 3 people
The fact this has been brought up before doesn't make it invalid. The Gruden man crush is ridiculous and childish. You guys sound like teenage girls swooning over Bieber.

I think you need to be in timeout...

giphy.gif

Seriously, lighten up dude. We're just having fun.

Reactions: 1 person
Just listened to Chris Lowe on Swain Event from this morning. It makes me sick hearing them just kiss Mullen’s butt for 15 minutes. Then going on to give this big endorsement to the guy from Iowa State.

What are we even talking about here? 👎

Please, stop.

This has been put out for a reason, to make you panic, and it worked.

Agreed - either Kelly’s agent trying to get his client more money or Admin trying to keep Grumors at a minimum. Just like everything nowadays, you can’t believe everything you see in MSM.

Reactions: 1 person
VeazyBurney99 on VQ

"I know for a fact that Condredge Holloway is telling people that the gruden deal is done and will be announced next week. How many here have a source connected to Holloway.

Let's see if this gets deleted."

Someone on here could verify that real quick one would think

Agreed - either Kelly’s agent trying to get his client more money or Admin trying to keep Grumors at a minimum. Just like everything nowadays, you can’t believe everything you see in MSM.

The "leaked" info to Dennis Dodd about someone in the AD telling him that they had doubts about Gruden is a pretty obvious attempt to do that.

This is what I meant in my earlier question, Jake. You say that you're on the train, and that you want to be on board when the Gruden train pulls into the station ... and yet you said this, just the day before yesterday:

So you want the community to move on from Gruden, but you also want to be on the Gruden train when it pulls into the station.

Seems like worship of the Roman god Janus to me, Jake.
don't know what you want me to say jp.

i've said what i've said. i want gruden. don't think it's going to happen. i take my "move on" and other comments to the other threads, as so many others have been instructed to do. if you want to bring them here, that's on you. i stand by it all. i've purposely kept them out of this thread.

if you want to call me a hypocrite, just do it. doesn't bother me. if he's hired, i'll be happy, and if he's not, you won't see me with a bunch of "i told you so's".

so...........what else you want me to do?

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back