Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Peyton if Jon is the next coach of the Vols.

PEYTON-SEZ-THANKS.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Berman just said "tradition doesn't win ball games."

Do you think he's insinuating that UT has a great tradition, but it won't rebuild on its own, and that we need to give Gruden a blank check?

I know it was mentioned somewhat earlier but was there anything to the rumor that Gruden's last MNF was 11/26 per some ESPN source?

Berman just said "tradition doesn't win ball games."

Do you think he's insinuating that UT has a great tradition, but it won't rebuild on its own, and that we need to give Gruden a blank check?

Probably just that the Steeler's six championships aren't going to help them beat the pathetic Chiefs.

Gman

Not saying you were on the smart train but it was rolling strong around here last December. Smart was considered a very hot candidate and in fact many boasted that the hire of SS meant hart was lining him up to be the next coach. Anybody in here refusing to believe smart had serious support has a very short memory. Many of you if you admit it wanted smart less than a year ago

Bruin,

I can assure you " I never was or never will be on the "Smart Train"

Bruin I was thinking that all the bigs wanted an experienced hire with name recognition. Smart isn't close to that definition IMO.

I agree I don't want smart but I didn't like the thought of him before the year started. Many on here did in fact love that thought and most changed their mind due to SS and his failures IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back