Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting

@Vol_Football: Get geared up for #MNF with a flashback of @Stuntman1429 Eric Berry for Heisman - Eric Berry for Heisman Video 1 - YouTube #VFL

I don't think it's just happenstance that the AD is tweeting #mnf and Gruden is all about EB and talking up UT again....it's either a huge bluff or it's gonna happen....I think it will happen!

He's in the shadows waiting

505611.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I'm guessing it won't be official until Gruden 9. This thread will explode after the Vandy and KY games.

Yeah, I'm guessing it won't be until the end of the season if we get him. That's good for a couple more threads.

Gman

Not saying you were on the smart train but it was rolling strong around here last December. Smart was considered a very hot candidate and in fact many boasted that the hire of SS meant hart was lining him up to be the next coach. Anybody in here refusing to believe smart had serious support has a very short memory. Many of you if you admit it wanted smart less than a year ago

Hmm wonder what is the record for # of post for a subject in a message board? This series has got to be in the running.

If we believe HE will come.

Gman

Not saying you were on the smart train but it was rolling strong around here last December. Smart was considered a very hot candidate and in fact many boasted that the hire of SS meant hart was lining him up to be the next coach. Anybody in here that refusing to believe smart had serious support has a very short memory. Many of you if you admit it wanted smart less than a year ago

I did, The performance of Sal is what has made me so against Smart though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back