Official Jon Gruden Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
swallowkitty.jpg

Riley Blevins ‏@Riley_Blevins

Dave Hart is sitting amongst the crowd here at Regal Stadium. Has been here since the game started, sat through halftime and hasn't moved.

Going to an SEC game with Dooley as your coach is like going to a gun fight with a pocketful of rocks.

Riley Blevins ‏@Riley_Blevins

Dave Hart is sitting amongst the crowd here at Regal Stadium. Has been here since the game started, sat through halftime and hasn't moved.

Well then.....the only logical explanation is he has his double make appearances at soccer games.

Does anyone simply just think that he had the meeting then went to the soccer game? And we are just now starting to get the word, after the team was told???

I'll say around 80%...Don't really like giving percentages, but may as well throw it out there.:)

I won't bash you for being wrong if he doesn't come lol, just wanted your opinion, since you have been a loyal follower of this from day one. Thanks for your opinion and loyalty, you are a true fan. :good!:

wonder when we'll get a statement from Gruden now that Dooley is officially gone.

You would think he would have to atleast make a statement after Dooley's officially gone with all the rumors. But would it look better for us if he still stays silent?

I'll say around 80%...Don't really like giving percentages, but may as well throw it out there.:)

I know I'm taking a chance but in life, you have to take risks..If I'm disappointed, then it will be dealt with.:thumbsup:

You have to dream big, girl. I'm going with 81%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back