Official Jon Gruden Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so much worried about the Dooley firing. It has been a foregone conclusion for some time.

I am more concerned that we are way down the road for a new coach and not starting at Ground Zero.

We are at Ground -213 now, zero is a huge improvement imo.

wesrucker247 profile

wesrucker247 @ClintRJB @Jeremyodellknox @Sabanocchio @TonyBasilio Nothing was decided until the Mizzou game. Absolutely nothing. Was up in air till then.

Rucker would never admit that, because it would mean he was wrong about something.

Reactions: 2 people
Would almost rather have Patterson. It's very close to equal in my eyes. Gruden would have a recruiting edge but if he is demanding 7 mill it will not happen. I have only heard that figure on VN though.

I live in Fort Worth and have been to two TCU games this year alone. Patterson is an excellent coach. I hold him in very high regard.

However, he is not Super Bowl caliber and he does not have Gruden's charisma. It isn't even close.

Give me Gruden.

Reactions: 3 people
I am not so much worried about the Dooley firing. It has been a foregone conclusion for some time.

I am more concerned that we are way down the road for a new coach and not starting at Ground Zero.

This is me.

Someone give us some solid info on gruden now that dooley fired you can't lose ya job now he's fired spill the beans

I thought so also.But this guy played at UT when Jg was a ga there.Ask him how he knew that and he just smiled at me and said a little birdie. I ask if he thought JG would coach at ut if offered .Then he shocked the hell out of me .He said with a wink last time i talked to him he was excited about the opportunity if the job became open.Freaked me out .Ive known this guy all my life but never thought about him knowing JG.But the time line is right.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought so also.But this guy played at UT when Jg was a ga there.Ask him how he knew that and he just smiled at me and said a little birdie. I ask if he thought JG would coach at ut if offered .Then he shocked the hell out of me .He said with a wink last time i talked to him he was excited about the opportunity if the job became open.Freaked me out .Ive known this guy all my life but never thought about him knowing JG.But the time line is right.

There ya go, Grudes is in the bag!!!!!!!!!

There is a Dooley fired thread on the football forum. It won't let me in. I feel left out.

I want a "Gruden Hired" thread in the Football Forum. No offense to my Rumors and Speculation brethren, you have helped me through this latest chapter of the Dooley disaster, but I am ready for CJG to move to the front page.

Reactions: 1 person
I want a "Gruden Hired" thread in the Football Forum. No offense to my Rumors and Speculation brethren, you have helped me through this latest chapter of the Dooley disaster, but I am ready for CJG to move to the front page.

Gruden deserves to be on the front page and center.:dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back