Official Jon Gruden Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, his demeanor is one of a let go coach and has been like that starting after Miss St. So that tells me he's gone. Sounds like by offering these 2* kids he is forcing the next coach to either stick with it or tell them their scholly has been pulled, which doesnt look good on the next Coach. Dooley is acting like a Di%7 if its indeed what he is doing. And after hearing how unliked he is by everyone in the administration and that he is an arrogant a$$ then it doesnt surprise me at all.

Dumbest post in the history of volnation on so many levels. How on earth do you retards even come up with this stuff?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bruin believes Boro's info is bad and Boro believes it is good.....please can't we leave it at that today? Can't we just all get along?

Wilson I believe some of Boro info could very well be good. In fact I think it's very possible. I hope it's good. There are pieces I hope aren't important because I think they aren't accurate info. Just trying to understand what is his opinion and what he has been told is fact.

Last edited:
I'm making an assumption (yes, I know what happens when you assume) that Larry is laying the groundwork for a flip flop. If Gruden is hired, he can go back to this point. He has heard something.

i will say this about Larry. he isnt the type to do what you are saying. i dont think he cares much about getting the scoop on info. i agree with warrior. if he is changing his tune, its because he is hearing a different tune from whoever sings to him. Larry is a good guy and very well respected.

I am in no way bashing Larry. He has been a very reputable poster through the years. I will say this, however. When the handful of guys that started giving us consistent info about Gruden coming, LWS continued to say that TN would not pay big money for a coach. He even suggested 1.7 mil a year as what we would pay. I think he was more giving his opinion rather than what he actually knew at the time.

I'm sure he doesn't care, but he is late to the party on the idea that we will now pay the big bucks for a proven coach. Just my $0.2

Thats fair. I didn't realize he had ever suggested a price to be paid. I had only seen that he said Gruden not coming.

That's just the thing, Oregon is a recruiting wasteland and i think the best class Kelly has brought in was only ranked 9th, last years class was one spot ahead of us, he knows how to eval talent for his system and knows how to develop players. Give him access to our budget and facilities (ours aren't too bad either) and i think we would be a machine. The nike thing does help tho.

And the access to FL, GA, SC, NC, and LA would help bring in more top players, he already has connections in SoCal (Black Mamba).

Very True. Those missed out on truly understanding the state of things.

Exactly, his demeanor is one of a let go coach and has been like that starting after Miss St. So that tells me he's gone. Sounds like by offering these 2* kids he is forcing the next coach to either stick with it or tell them their scholly has been pulled, which doesnt look good on the next Coach. Dooley is acting like a Di%7 if its indeed what he is doing. And after hearing how unliked he is by everyone in the administration and that he is an arrogant a$$ then it doesnt surprise me at all.

Unfortunately, I agree with this. I had heard Dooley was a Pa'Rick before he was hired. Was hoping that was a rumor. I do think he knows he's done and is doing about the only thing he can "legally" to make it tough on the next guy. We shall see.

Dumbest post in the history of volnation on so many levels. How on earth do you retards even come up with this stuff?

You sound like a nice fellow. :ermm:

i will say this about Larry. he isnt the type to do what you are saying. i dont think he cares much about getting the scoop on info. i agree with warrior. if he is changing his tune, its because he is hearing a different tune from whoever sings to him. Larry is a good guy and very well respected.

I agree with this totally. Our info has not always jived throughout this, but that's what happens with different sources.

Just like to thank Boro for standing firm and helping me stay upbeat during a very difficult time :good!:

Wilson I believe some of Boro info could very well be good. In fact I think it's very possible. I hope it's good. There are pieces I hope aren't important because I think they aren't accurate info.

Fair enough. Wish you guys could communicate to each other the way you just did to me

Maybe its just me but it sounds like Thrasher and bruin have something personal against Boro. Their post/quotes to him seem a little aggressive imo.

Bruin's just persistent. Thrasher got a little wound up I guess.

But neither of them can touch Mr.Orange.

Fair enough. Don't know him, but I have read several of his posts in the past. I probably jumped the gun too quick. It seems like everyone has an agenda on here lately.

Fair enough. Don't know him, but I have read several of his posts in the past. I probably jumped the gun too quick. It seems like everyone has an agenda on here lately.

My agenda is a burrito for lunch.

Mmmmm.

Are you just plain stupid or just play one on TV? If you cant tell the way his demeanor is now compared to how he has always bedn all the way back to LA Tech. If you have a problem with these posts then dont read it and go join BamaNation or Bamaonline, where they dont have any issues. Now go away little lady adults are trying to talk.

Generally speaking yes, but when someone is that stupid they deserve to be called out.

Thank The Lord you were there for us all! That was a close one. :) . Please explain why we just offered the 117 th best player in the state of GA when we are supposedly trying to get back to the top in the SEC?

Reactions: 2 people
Bruin's just persistent. Thrasher got a little wound up I guess.

But neither of them can touch Mr.Orange.

It's ok to disagree, Slice was like that in the first couple Gruden threads, Bruin isn't bad, neither is Thrasher (a little bit of a buzzkill, but not all that bad). Mr Orange is just a d*ck though.

well the end result is the same. he is changing his story, which is music to my ears.

Reactions: 1 person

A Panther and Pirate fan calling someone else dumb? Ooooooooookay

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back