Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Midget Boy.

jongrudenmidgetboycopy.jpg

Yes. Hell yes. Midget boy FTW. Don't ever change bro.

Reactions: 2 people
So let's see. First DTO came in with the 100% post, then GMAN kicked out the 180 swivel, and now slice is as convinced as he can possibly be without a public announcement?

It's nice to see folk letting it do what it do.....

Reactions: 1 person
So let's see. First DTO came in with the 100% post, then GMAN kicked out the 180 swivel, and now slice is as convinced as he can possibly be without a public announcement?

It's nice to see folk letting it do what it do.....

It's a thing of beauty.

Exactly. If Gruden was a lock then DD would has already been announced as not being retained IMO. I see no circumstance where DD is restained but No one on here should be using 100per

From what I've read & heard (on here) Hart is keeping the media off his & JG's back by not announcing anything. JG wants to finish MNF & not let all this interfere with that. His last MNF game is Dec 22nd.

From what I've read & heard (on here) Hart is keeping the media off his & JG's back by not announcing anything. JG wants to finish MNF & not let all this interfere with that. His last MNF game is Dec 22nd.

What a Christmas present to Volnation that will be.

Well he will never leave that place!

Well he isn't married to a UT cheerleader and has no land in east Tennessee so you may be right. I'm still going to put you down as a charter Davisite and all the benefits and accolades that entails.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back