Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember just a few years back when Bama was a laughing stock... all that crazy talk about Saban leaving Miami....besides he said he was not even talking to Bama or anyone...........how did that work out :wacko:

Not too good for Tennessee. Jmo, IMO, byob, ihop, IRS, dea, FBI, CIA, etc...

Rucker is now perhaps a tool in every sense of the word. The AD may be using him to put a false trail out there at this point.

Exactly. Rucker wants Dooley back next year.

I used to have a 247 account. I think they do a good job of evaluating the talent and they do a good job of updating offers and interest and things of that nature, but you get to see that stuff for free. I subscribed to the GoVols247 site and basically all the "inside" info i got was which coach was visiting which area, lists of visitors, and quotes from recruits after visits (which usually don't tell much). Skeet and other guys bring WAY more info than the two 247 guys. You never really get the whole truth out of that site, probably just a smokescreen, I don't put too much stock into what they say. It's exclusively sunshine pumpers over there anyway.

Last edited:
If Dooley had been fired Monday I would have felt better about Gruden. There may be sticking points in his negotiations that no one knows about. You don't have to be an insider to know that was a bad sign.

Maybe not if he wants to finish out MNF and the AD just wants to keep the press off its back

Wondered if anyone would get that.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVJyf0ft3I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

I would like to know who that dude was at the very end, running in from the right with his hands up, trying to stop a brawl.

I have a very solid source that I'm sure everyone here as heard of and he says Gruden will be an early Xmas present for us. By the color of his suit, I think he's a Vol fan.

santaclausinorange_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back