Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CDD isn't fired by Monday night..........what the crap are we gonna do after that...I can't keep coming to this thread for 2 more months!!!

I will remove e-cred from certain posters in the most painful way imaginable.

klemperer.jpg

This thread is so awesome, I think I am going to start deducting my Internet as an entertainment expense instead of a general business expense.

If Dooley isn't fired until the end of the season, or Gruden isn't hired until the end if the season, then these Gruden threads have the potential to shatter all land speed and distance records.

Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

It will be rivaled by the FIRE DAVE HART thread

Thanks Slice. Is it safe to assume the 8 win contingency is the root cause of any dissension?

I think the problem (my opinion with no facts to back it up) is Hart has not been clear with the boosters what the plan is. He keeps hinting the 8 win thing while allowing the boosters to talk to Gru's people in hypothetical terms. It's uncomfortable for everyone involved.

I think the problem (my opinion with no facts to back it up) is Hart has not been clear with the boosters what the plan is. He keeps hinting the 8 win thing while allowing the boosters to talk to Gru's people in hypothetical terms. It's uncomfortable for everyone involved.

Bringing it man. Good stuff!

I hate the word uncomfortable ...it makes me uncomfortable. :hmm:

OCI in recruiting forum FWIW

Everything I have said in the Gruden thread is true (except for the rumor of Dooley having to run design ideas by Gruden for the new football complex, but any dumbass that believed that needs some help).

Though I read tons, I don't post often. Huge fan, but no inside sources.

However, a friend texted me the following a bit ago.

An old high school friend of his has contacts at UTK and posted on his facebook page that "Dooley is going to be done as head coach as of the 29th."

He forgot to mention what month or even which year, but I imagine he meant in a few days.

My question is do contacts of a friend of a friend count as an "inside source"? Or can you only be one friend removed from the source? Or does it matter if the source is from the AD's office versus a concession stand at the stadium? I'm a little confused about the definition of an 'inside source'.:loco:

But I'm the lier troll.
Anyone seen my buddy Todd?

I can't even remember which bs drama you are referring to. Just saying thanks for the info, sorry. Didn't know anything about a call. I do not ever recall calling you or anyone a "liar troll" even though I admit I have at times gotten too emotionally involved. Boy people hold grudges on here lol.

Is Hart willing to buck the boosters and face the consequenses of doing so for a promise he gave to 2 coaches, IYO?

If Dooley isn't fired until the end of the season, or Gruden isn't hired until the end if the season, then these Gruden threads have the potential to shatter all land speed and distance records.

Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

I'm guessing Super Bowl type numbers, Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Reactions: 1 person
It's like Mr. Potato head. You can really put anything anywhere and win, but this is a helpful guide to make you a better Gruden Insider:

"Hey guys, I know I don't post much over here, so you can (a.)________. I just got done(b.)_______, and this is what I found out. Dooley is absolutely (c.)_________. This was up in the air until (d.)______. Now, regarding Gruden, (e.)________. I think it is absolutely time too! Dooley has (f.) _______ and deserves this. You can look for an official announcement (g.)________. Of course everyone in the media will continue to deny this because (h.)____. And before anyone brings up the Randy Shannon thing I said last year, (i.)_______

a. TIFWIW
a. ask anybody who played for UT in the 90's about me.
a. believe me or not. I really don't care.

b. talking to a booster
b. talking to a friend who knows a booster
b. Gruden's agent
b. someone who knows how to pronounce the name of Gruden's agent
b. talking to (insert a Gruden relative)

c. going to be our coach next year
c. out after the South Carolina game
c. out after the Kentucky game

d. we lost to Mississippi State
d. he got in a shouting match with Hart
d. he called Bray and Hunter pansies
d. we lost to Alabama
d. he coached his first game
d. the AD ran out of money.

e. he is currently in negotiations.
e. he is going to coach the Eagles next year.
e. he will never leave Tampa
e. he is happy at ESPN
e. it is a done deal. Signed, sealed and delivered.

f. tried to bail on us for UNC and violated his contract
f. rebuilt this roster and has improved the team.
f. Mike Shula written all over him. Gruden is our Saban.
f. screwed the pooch

g. On MNF, as Gruden wears an orange tie.
g. After the season, when Dooley wins out.
g. After South Carolina beats us.
g. as soon as possible, so Gruden can assemble a top 5 recruiting class.

h. They are puppets of the AD
h. They are sheep
h. They hate the vols.
h. They are out of the loop.
h. They are Grudenites.

i. Dooley's ego screwed that in the 11th hour, and everybody knows that.

With great power comes great responsibility... go.

Reactions: 3 people

Thanks again for sharing. So a loss tomorrow would theoretically sync everything up.

For the record, I think we all want a win and everyone in power on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back