Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone stated "while we are eating Turkey" earlier and that gave me pause because man, I eat a hell of a lot of turkey leftovers.

Reactions: 2 people
OV said the last major one has been cleared.
I thought there would be no way but.....
So I'm looking into it.

628x471.jpg

For those screaming about ecred and this is all BS:

Several people in the thread talk outside of this forum. There isn't a cred contest and no one is seeking it. If you want to flame, go ahead. Doesn't bother me. We know what is true and what isn't.

Now I'm off. Enjoy the ride cause we all will need something good to hang our hats on after the butt whooping we get these next two weeks.

Reactions: 3 people
This is crazy, I hate encrypted info. I understand when you can't share certain info, but sometimes I doubt the credentials of your info. How, JayVol, are you connected with the organization? You don't have to give names, just say Athletic Department, booster, etc. This will add me to your list of believers.

A few former players & others close to the program. I'm being fed info from guys that I trust. Trust is a personal issue. Not being rude at all, but I am not impacted at all by anyone not believing me. If I'm wrong I'll be here to admit it. If I'm right, so be it. I see it as a zero sum gain/loss for me, right or wrong.

ProTip for burgeoning Grudenites, when you break your F5 in your fervent quest to be absolutely up to date on the rumour mill, hitting Ctrl R is a viable replacement in most browsers.

Its a combination of boosters, AD connections, coaches, and agents.

The reason it has gotten to this point is because a lot of people are getting info from different directions. Makes it easier to trust.

Exactly. You make tons of connections as a coach. That's where mine mainly lie. If you need TX Tech info, I'm your guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back