Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3695268_o.gif
:rofl:

Reactions: 1 person
IF we beat the best team in CFB and SC, and still fire Dooley, it would cause a $hitstorm of bad publicity. You may not care, but it would happen.

Pigs aren't flying, hell hasn't frozen over, and Dooley still hasn't beaten a top 25 team. We aren't beating either of our next two opponents.

Can one of the credible posters (BV, OV, Jay) give a quick summary of today's happenings for those of us who just now checked the thread?

For those dropping hints and bits of glimmering hope upon our lowly heads, I don't think anyone really cares either way the potential loss or gain of said "e-cred". If you are right (please...) so be it, if you are wrong...it would not be the first time a deal went sideways after having the appearance of being solid. I don't think anyone will be coming for you if you are wrong, mattress, lighter, and bucket of bulbs in tow.

I have NO idea how the process unfolds at UT and how reliable any leaked information may be. I just hope above all that those saying Gruden are spot-on correct.

Quick question. Ark fans (discussing Gruden) are saying UT has a 400 million or 500 million deficit...I thought it was reported that it was 4 million?
Edit: Never mind found the news article $3.98M
People from Arkansas have a lot of trouble when it comes to basic math.

Reactions: 1 person
Gives up 60 to Baylor and gets blown out by Texas Tech with the most talented offense in the nation. There's no way Hart goes after Holgerson considering the way our D has been playing

For those dropping hints and bits of glimmering hope upon our lowly heads, I don't think anyone really cares either way the potential loss or gain of said "e-cred". If you are right (please...) so be it, if you are wrong...it would not be the first time a deal went sideways after having the appearance of being solid. I don't think anyone will be coming for you if you are wrong, mattress, lighter, and bucket of bulbs in tow.

I have NO idea how the process unfolds at UT and how reliable any leaked information may be. I just hope above all that those saying Gruden are spot-on correct.

I'm know as Buzz Killington for a reason.

Let's just say as of 2:17 Chattanooga time I give a 68.27% chance of the Gru being the next coach with an announcement being made while I'm in Jamaica.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back