Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. I can’t stomach another Bammer leading our football team. He played at Bama, was a GA there and coordinator there. I’m sorry. I don’t care if you are the reincarnation of Knute Rockne, if you have Bammer blood, you are tainted.

Some of you younger folks might hate Florida or Georgia the most. I’m old enough to hate Alabama the most and it’s not even close.

Did you support bringing Kiffin back?

Reactions: 2 people
Totally agree. I can’t stomach another Bammer leading our football team. He played at Bama, was a GA there and coordinator there. I’m sorry. I don’t care if you are the reincarnation of Knute Rockne, if you have Bammer blood, you are tainted.

Some of you younger folks might hate Florida or Georgia the most. I’m old enough to hate Alabama the most and it’s not even close.
Mr. Say It to my face. What do your sources think of Pruitt?

Reactions: 5 people
Oh I know. Turncoats! What is wrong with people? At any point you denounce fan hood then you never were a fan. Dtj what are your thoughts on Pruitt?
I really think we will be all right in a few years. I'm getting old though, hope I'm here to see it. Lol

Well GN VN! Many people scratched, clawed, hoped and prayed until the end. This is where we are now.

You have to love the passion of this fanbase. Never apologize for dreaming big. Cheers VN and GBO!

Reactions: 4 people
Once he accepted the job as Tennessee head coach he became a Vol. His past sins as a bammer have been washed away and has been cleansed with Orange blood

Reactions: 8 people
Kiffin has no ties to Alabama other than working for a dude he hated so much that he went to taking a pay cut to coach a bottom barrel FBS program to 10 wins. Next

So attending Alabama is worse than actually screwing over our football program and eventually coaching at Alabama... Understood.

Lol. When did I say I wasn’t going to be a fan anymore?

I'm not going to do this. You accused me of being some bandwagon fan bases on this hire. I've been a fan through the past 5 coaches.

I understand the vitriol from some regarding this hire and can admit I believe they may be right that this is a title choice and more status quo, (though my heart wants that to be 100% wrong. I just choose not to kick respected posters for their opinions.

I fully understand their opinions and positions. If they are wife we are screwed for 10 more years. If they are wrong we are in our way back.

I hate Bama the most by a mile. I'm in my 50s and remember those damn wishbone teams we couldn't stop

Reactions: 2 people
I hope mr. Gruden goes 0-32 his first 2 years with the New York football giants.

I'm not going to do this. You accused me of being some bandwagon fan bases on this hire. I've been a fan through the past 5 coaches.

I understand the vitriol from some regarding this hire and can admit I believe they may be right that this is a title choice and more status quo, (though my heart wants that to be 100% wrong. I just choose not to kick respected posters for their opinions.

I fully understand their opinions and positions. If they are wife we are screwed for 10 more years. If they are wrong we are in our way back.

Dude, I never accused you of being a bandwagon fan. I was responding Boro’s comment.

Edit: Not sure how you thought I was responding to something you’ve said when I quoted one of Boro’s comments.

For old time sake:

Gruden To The Hill

Really Soon!

I said I was staying until the end and I’ll be here until the PC.

However I’m going to bed and hoping this is just a bad dream.

Goodnight Peckers!

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back