Official Green Bay Packers thread

1. You asked what we had done lately
2. I told you we have been to 2 of the last 4 NFC Championship games
3. You belittled that
4. I showed what your team has done in the same amount of time
5. You change the original timeline in order to make your point

Bold strategy on your part.

I added one year. My apologies. 2006 seemed like a year that shouldn't be left out. The Packers have made an appearance in 2 out of the last 5 NFC Championship games, winning none. Fair?

Challenging my fanhood because you know me so well? I'm not going to stoop to that level of idiocy and personally attack a random stranger on an internet message board.

You're quite a representative of the Packers fanbase. Impressive.

9.7 times out of 10, a Tennessee fan likes the Colts because there wasn't a real Tennessee team (Oilers were in Memphis) when Peyton went to the NFL

I added one year. My apologies. 2006 seemed like a year that shouldn't be left out. The Packers have made an appearance in 2 out of the last 5 NFC Championship games, winning none. Fair?

If you say so. You can continue to have to backtrack in order to win a fight. The whole time you could have stood strong with going to the Super Bowl last year, but you were dense enough to not accept that as a better accomplishment.

9.7 times out of 10, a Tennessee fan likes the Colts because there wasn't a real Tennessee team (Oilers were in Memphis) when Peyton went to the NFL

I would agree that it is often a safe assumption to make that Vols fans are also Colts fans. In my case, it's incorrect. I grew up in Indiana, and have been watching the Colts well before Mr. Manning showed up on the scene.

I would agree that it is often a safe assumption to make that Vols fans are also Colts fans. In my case, it's incorrect. I grew up in Indiana, and have been watching the Colts well before Mr. Manning showed up on the scene.

It was never a "true fan" thing, simply a law of averages

If you say so. You can continue to have to backtrack in order to win a fight. The whole time you could have stood strong with going to the Super Bowl last year, but you were dense enough to not accept that as a better accomplishment.

"Dense" enough? Haha, now that's funny.

If you'll remember, this whole thing started with, "What have you done for me lately?" It's reasonable to consider the last 5 years in examining this.

Packers fans are exactly like Kentucky basketball fans. You feel entitled and have this arrogance because of what your team has accomplished in the PAST.

Having said all of this, my money is on the Pack this Sunday. I have nothing against them, and I hope Rodgers' legacy only adds to the embarrassment for Favre.

"Dense" enough? Haha, now that's funny.

If you'll remember, this whole thing started with, "What have you done for me lately?" It's reasonable to consider the last 5 years in examining this.

Packers fans are exactly like Kentucky basketball fans. You feel entitled and have this arrogance because of what your team has accomplished in the PAST.

Having said all of this, my money is on the Pack this Sunday. I have nothing against them, and I hope Rodgers' legacy only adds to the embarrassment for Favre.

If that's your argument, then the only teams that can brag to anyone are the Packers, Bears, Jets, and Steelers. You either accept all of history or none of it.

Challenging my fanhood because you know me so well? I'm not going to stoop to that level of idiocy and personally attack a random stranger on an internet message board.

You're quite a representative of the Packers fanbase. Impressive.

He's not going to attack a random stranger. Instead, he will go after a whole group of random strangers.

If that's your argument, then the only teams that can brag to anyone are the Packers, Bears, Jets, and Steelers. You either accept all of history or none of it.

I'm not sure we're on the same page as to what my argument is.

I'm not sure we're on the same page as to what my argument is.

I don't think so. You talk about arrogance and entitlement because of things that have happened in the past. Then, you come here, where we're talking about a team that's 1 game away from the Super Bowl, and belittle that team, because 5 years ago your team was successful.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly what your argument is.

I don't think so. You talk about arrogance and entitlement because of things that have happened in the past. Then, you come here, where we're talking about a team that's 1 game away from the Super Bowl, and belittle that team, because 5 years ago your team was successful.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly what your argument is.

My argument is that the Packers don't have much to brag about these days. Sure, they've won 12 championships, but their most recent was 15 years ago. That is all.

My argument is that the Packers don't have much to brag about these days. Sure, they've won 12 championships, but their most recent was 15 years ago. That is all.

We're still playing football. Sounds like I have a little something to brag about

If you thought it was appropriate to come over here to call us out on the history that you, yourself, hold near and dear, then why can't I brag about the present?

If you thought it was appropriate to come over here to call us out on the history that you, yourself, hold near and dear, then why can't I brag about the present?

If you feel like bragging about appearing in 2 out of the last 4 NFC championships without actually winning one (yet), that's your prerogative.

If you feel like bragging about appearing in 2 out of the last 4 NFC championships without actually winning one (yet), that's your prerogative.

That's the thing. I didn't brag about the last one. You asked what we've done. I answered. Seems like you're forgetting that.

jay-cutler-3.jpg

Interesting stat I saw today.

Packers are the first team since the merger in 70 not not be behind by more than 7 points in a game in a full season (guess it happened in a strike year).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back