Official Green Bay Packers thread

I like Rodgers so I just wanna think there was something else going on. Still, looks like a douche move.

Clay Mathews seems like an awesome guy though.

One thing I really like is seeing his Duchenne commercial. It seems like a rarity for NFL players not named Manning to be a spokesman for Non-Profits, and even rarer for that person to be a linebacker.

Between the choices of cheering for Jay Cutler, a foot fetishist, the Steelers or Green Bay, I have no choice. Go Pack, go! I still haven't forgiven them totally for losing my hamburger at school lunch after that Elway Super Bowl though. That was my first betting loss.

Stat that baffles my mind- packers and bears have only played one playoff game head to head and it was 70 years ago.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

since Rogers was my fantasy QB I kind of adopted the Pack this year. They were fun to watch and I hope they meet the Jets in the SB

Stat that baffles my mind- packers and bears have only played one playoff game head to head and it was 70 years ago.

You've gotta think that, since we've been in the same division the whole time, and there wasn't always a wildcard, only one of the 2 teams could get into the playoffs to begin with.

Not only did you miss the point, but you also managed to belittle your Packers' accomplishment in the process. I'm impressed.

Would you prefer that I mention that the Colts have only been in one conference championship game in the last 4 years?

Not my fault your team's poor defense left you with nothing to do but come in here and troll people who still have a team in the playoffs.

He doesn't understand that we hang banners for world championships. 12 of them, to be exact. 8 more than his team, which probably wasn't even his team until a certain quarterback went there.

Would you prefer that I mention that the Colts have only been in one conference championship game in the last 4 years?

Or you could say the Colts have WON 2 AFC Championships in the last 5 years, also winning a Super Bowl. That would make more sense, don't you think?

Or you could say the Colts have WON 2 AFC Championships in the last 5 years, also winning a Super Bowl. That would make more sense, don't you think?

Look at you changing the parameters because it went against your point

He doesn't understand that we hang banners for world championships. 12 of them, to be exact. 8 more than his team, which probably wasn't even his team until a certain quarterback went there.

Challenging my fanhood because you know me so well? I'm not going to stoop to that level of idiocy and personally attack a random stranger on an internet message board.

You're quite a representative of the Packers fanbase. Impressive.

And probably wont be in 4 to 6 years.

Challenging my fanhood because you know me so well? I'm not going to stoop to that level of idiocy and personally attack a random stranger on an internet message board.

You're quite a representative of the Packers fanbase. Impressive.

Said the idiot representative of the colts fanbase.

Look at you changing the parameters because it went against your point

So, if you're Packers won the NFC Championship 2 out of the last 5 years, you would just tell people that they simply went to the NFC Championship, leaving out the fact that they actually won?

Bold strategy.

So, if you're Packers won the NFC Championship 2 out of the last 5 years, you would just tell people that they simply went to the NFC Championship, leaving out the fact that they actually won?

Bold strategy.

1. You asked what we had done lately
2. I told you we have been to 2 of the last 4 NFC Championship games
3. You belittled that
4. I showed what your team has done in the same amount of time
5. You change the original timeline in order to make your point

Bold strategy on your part.

VN Store

Back