Official Bracketology Thread

Both sucked. Good thing people like you and I stepped up and signed that petition to light a fire in that last team by Cuonzo. Would have been a shame if they missed the dance with 3 guys who got drafted in the next 15 months.

Where’s Tyndall at these days? What about Martin? How many wins did that Missouri program have that he took over, what a turn around huh?

Where’s Tyndall at these days? What about Martin? How many wins did that Missouri program have that he took over, what a turn around huh?

Who will you cheer for when the Vols meet the great Cuonzo? Will you be able to watch? Who's tub you gonna dip your straw in? Original Cuonzo or the new one?

I used this.....

Grant Williams, Tennessee, Power Forward

If it's incorrect then I didn't realize that.

5bd143a30fb3102a43fea2b1b1797b5b.png

Actually I wasn't able to watch that pitiful performance.

I'm a vol fan.

Nobody and I mean nobody worships coaches like you do. There's never been anyone in the history of message board posting go all in on a coach like you did for Martin. Any argument you try and make about me liking an actual good coach falls flat to anyone who witnessed the 30,000 posts you made defending Cuonzo Martin.

I used this.....

Grant Williams, Tennessee, Power Forward

If it's incorrect then I didn't realize that.

You only saw this season

I would have to go back and look but he finished last year on a great clip of making 3s. Over 40% I know for his last 20 or so attempts. I thought he was be close to a 40% guy this year. Hasn't happened but with the offense being so efficient he doesn't have to take that shot now. I bet he does soon though

You only saw this season

I would have to go back and look but he finished last year on a great clip of making 3s. Over 40% I know for his last 20 or so attempts. I thought he was be close to a 40% guy this year. Hasn't happened but with the offense being so efficient he doesn't have to take that shot now. I bet he does soon though

That says 16-17 though. And it says 19 games which is odd.

I don't use 247 often. Should have steered clear. They are a crappy resource. Would be great if they actually delivered on what they try to do.

Anyways - I don't like this argument cause it puts me in a position where I have to argue against a great player because I feel like a 5* PF who got drafted is better.

It just makes me look like a hater when I'm just giving an opinion that isn't a bit outlandish.

Using my great math skills that means Williams finish 9/17 from 3 last season in the last 12 games. Impressive

I don't trust the site enough now to think that's from his first 19 games. It could be from the middle or end. Who knows with them? I shouldn't have used it but it was easy.

I don't trust the site enough now to think that's from his first 19 games. It could be from the middle or end. Who knows with them? I shouldn't have used it but it was easy.

I know for a fact he finished shooting well from 3. It matches

As for your post I get liking stokes. I like him too because I love power guys. By really that was the only game he had. He had no other things to go to. I wish grant was a hair stronger thus as good as he was as a rebounder but Grant wins all other areas.

VN Store

Back