Official Bowl Game Announcement Thread

I'll be shocked if it's not the Outback Bowl (and probably v Northwestern). Then again, the "Gator Bowl" was shocking last year.

Reactions: 2 people
Sure would be great for Outback this year. Last year here in Jax for the Taxslayer Gator was soooo much fun and a great game with a super outcome! I'll hope to be in Tampa if that is what we get. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
I really do feel that it is going to be the Outback. Sure hope I can get a ticket and get to the game again this year.

If you believe Twitter can be a clue, it looks like the Vols are Outback Bound.

*Outback Bowl following these folks on Twitter

Liberty bowl did the same thing last year. Followed all the TN players... Then the taxslayer swooped in and stole us.

I'm pretty sure all of these games are playing out like we need them to. We should jump up in standings.

Im hoping for Outback too.

Anyone have a guess as to what time the bowl announcement will be made?

Additional point to bowl game predictions... Where do we end up in final CFP poll tomorrow? Likely UF, USC, Temple fall out which could bump us to 22 and then potentially even higher with a good bowl win.

I'm worried that ESPN will try to force Tennessee into the Belk bowl because Memphis is playing right before it in the Birmingham bowl. They may believe the continuity will help ratings. Don't buy any bowl tickets until it is officially announced.

While everyone is thinking Outback, and that will most likely be what happens, I think we somehow sneak into the Citrus Bowl. I believe our body of work, our offensive playmakers, and the way we ended the season will sway the Citrus Bowl enough they take us. But that's just my thoughts lol

I'm worried that ESPN will try to force Tennessee into the Belk bowl because Memphis is playing right before it in the Birmingham bowl. They may believe the continuity will help ratings. Don't buy any bowl tickets until it is officially announced.

They have nothing to do with it. The conference places us

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back