Official 2017 NFL Playoffs thread

This is the first Falcons game I've seen all year...they are a fun team to watch....I'll definitely be pulling for the winner of this game in the SB

I hate the Falcons because i had Julio on my fantasy team. I know it's a dumb reason but i don't care lol.

I just caught a glimpse of the Falcon's bench area and I'd swear I saw Jalen Reeves-Maybin for a short second! (At a little more than two minutes left in the first half). I hope it was the Falcon's side, at least!

Last edited:
Oh look, a touchdown to Julio, that's a rare occurrence.

It surprisingly is a rare occurrence. He doesn't get that many touchdowns as you would think. Taylor Gabriel, the guy who got cut preseason from the browns actually has more receiving touchdowns this year than him.

It surprisingly is a rare occurrence. He doesn't get that many touchdowns as you would think. Taylor Gabriel, the guy who got cut preseason from the browns actually has more receiving touchdowns this year than him.

That's my point. It's smart football to spread the ball around, i just don't like it for selfish reasons lol.

VN Store

Back