Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

This WC playoff race is insane. Jazz have the 4th seed and 9th place is only 2 games back. We own tie-breakers over the Spurs, Pelicans, and potentially the Clippers.

How would the tie-breaker work with Nuggets and T-Wolves, with whom we split the series?

Not like it was in doubt anyways but once again LeBron clinches the East with Kyrie done.

😂😂😂 come on it don’t matter if LeBron is healthy

Lebron is having one of his best seasons ever* and they've struggled. They're just not that good. He turns it up for the playoffs, but I think he already turned it up. What more can he do? I'd pick them over the Raptors, but it should be a dogfight.

*most rebounds and assists ever, 2nd highest TS%, and most points in 8 years.

Lebron is having one of his best seasons ever* and they've struggled. They're just not that good. He turns it up for the playoffs, but I think he already turned it up. What more can he do? I'd pick them over the Raptors, but it should be a dogfight.

It won’t. It will be a six game series.

The sixers beat the Cavs to win 13 in a row and take over 3rd place in the east...... Trust The Process

Hinkie died for our sins

The sixers beat the Cavs to win 13 in a row and take over 3rd place in the east...... Trust The Process

Hinkie died for our sins

Simmons is the ish. It's too bad it took a decade of tanking to get here. That's why hinkie died. Time to get over it

Simmons is the ish. It's too bad it took a decade of tanking to get here. That's why hinkie died. Time to get over it

It wasn't just tanking and the tank lasted 4 seasons....prior to that was approximately 10 years of mediocre basketball with no real hope of winning, filled with bad signings and overpaid players.

Sam cleared off all the bad contracts, brought in a ton of assets and won almost every trade he was involved in. Someone needs to hire him today.

Bari is starting to round into form and Brogdon is probably coming back today. Bledsoe, Middleton and Freak have been playing great off of each other the last month or so. The Bucks could be a playoff problem for someone.

VN Store

Back