Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

Tonight's Nuggets-Wolves do or die game is the first 'winner makes the playoffs, loser doesn't' game since 1988.

Are the Timberwolves the biggest disappointment in the league this year? I haven't followed the NBA too much this season but i know Butler was hurt for a while, they still should have been better shouldn't they?

TWolves were the 3 seed before Butler went down and would have been over 50 wins pretty easily if he’s healthy.

Wiggins has been the biggest disappointment

Are the Timberwolves the biggest disappointment in the league this year? I haven't followed the NBA too much this season but i know Butler was hurt for a while, they still should have been better shouldn't they?

FWIW, the over/under for them was 48.5 wins and they're at 46.

Definitely Grizz if going by that metric

Love seeing a playoff atmosphere in Minny after years of scarce crowds

So who am I supposed to be cheering for in this Portland vs Utah game? If Portland wins we get Utah. If Utah wins we get who? Portland? If so go Portland.

I'd argue the Bucks they should be a 50 win team IMO or OKC you would think PG and Melo would be worth more than 1 more win than last year.

MVP = Lebron
DPOY = Gobert
ROY = Simmons
COY = Brad Stevens
6MOY = Will Barton (not sure he qualifies, if not then Josh Richardson)
MIP = Oladipo

First Team:
Lillard
Harden
Lebron
Davis
Drummond

VN Store

Back