Official 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

If you are the nba you are not letting durant join the Spurs or Warriors. I don't know how these teams have the cap room for this, but this "can't beat them so might as well join them" needs to be stopped. This is like the 95 bulls picking up Shaq in the off season, come on now.

If you are the nba you are not letting durant join the Spurs or Warriors. I don't know how these teams have the cap room for this, but this "can't beat them so might as well join them" needs to be stopped. This is like the 95 bulls picking up Shaq in the off season, come on now.

Or the 95 bulls picking up Rodman...

Reactions: 1 person
Nobody but us crazy folk viewed rodman like that

The thing is, not only is he the GOAT PF but he was a perfect fit for CHI. I don't think you could have picked a better player in history to compliment that squad. They needed rebounding badly. Shaq would clash with mj and they didn't have the 3 point shooting to exploit double teams in the post.

The Bulls big 3 all played elite D and they were all completely happy on offense.

The thing is, not only is he the GOAT PF but he was a perfect fit for CHI. I don't think you could have picked a better player in history to compliment that squad. They needed rebounding badly. Shaq would clash with mj and they didn't have the 3 point shooting to exploit double teams in the post.

The Bulls big 3 all played elite D and they were all completely happy on offense.

Ben Wallace would have been a good fit, even though he was a center.

But bill Russell with Scottie and MJ would be fast break genocide

I just took it as him saying the Spurs getting KD would make them damn near unstoppable, like the Bulls getting Rodman. No?

Persian was talking about an already dominant team getting a top 5 player, the Bulls wouldn't have been that without Rodman. IMO

You think Rodman is the GOAT PF over Duncan?

I will never understand you, haha

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back