Official 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Memphis is getting old fast and i hear conley wants to go to SA. Not sure if any truth to that.

I like Paul George more than Harden. George is significantly better than harden on defense, and even though he might not score at the same clip as harden, he is still a fantastic offensive player. Myles Turner is also a very young stud. Indiana just seems like a better job in my opinion. Harden can get buckets, but he isn't the kind of person that can elevate the performance of his teammates. That's a major issue. Too much of the melo factor with him.

While i dislike lebron, he has had a history of getting the best out of his teammates and has developed them into great role players.

How so? Seems like a ton of question marks as far as roster. Also not sure how easy it is to get free agents to come to Tennessee.

The fans. They're passionate. (Even though some are bandwagon-ish.) I say they go an hire David blatt

Serious question. Are you still going to be an OKC fan if KD leaves?

Yes. But I'll hope kd is successful. The only way I won't be an okc fan, is if they move. Then I'll probably cheer for the Celtics, since they're my 2nd favorite team. (Unless they play okc, then f em.)

Sonics come back and I'm done. Tbh I really wish they'd just send the thunder back. I don't like the uniforms and I don't like the Midwest, its just hard letting go considering its technically the same franchise

Reactions: 1 person
Sonics come back and I'm done. Tbh I really wish they'd just send the thunder back. I don't like the uniforms and I don't like the Midwest, its just hard letting go considering its technically the same franchise

Me too, but the Thunder would be my number 2 as long as Russ and Adams are there. I almost said **** it and just went back to the Pistons or just moved The Pacers from 2. Them sucking the first year made me stay, cause I didn't want to feel i was jumping ship because they sucked.

Me too, but the Thunder would be my number 2 as long as Russ and Adams are there. I almost said **** it and just went back to the Pistons or just moved The Pacers from 2. Them sucking the first year made me stay, cause I didn't want to feel i was jumping ship because they sucked.

I thought I was a pacer fan but I guess I just liked Reggie, cause it ain't felt the same since he hung em up. I'm liking em a little more with PG post injury

We joke all the time about KD leaving...but if indeed does, where would he go? Can't see him going to Washington to reunite with Brooks, and don't a John Wall led team being attractive. Would it be crazy to guess the Blazers? Lillard one of the brightest young stars with a greatly improved SG. Add in a free agent big man and thats a title contender on paper imo.

I thought I was a pacer fan but I guess I just liked Reggie, cause it ain't felt the same since he hung em up. I'm liking em a little more with PG post injury

Kind of the same for me, to both parts. I really liked GS when they had Run-TMC and pulled for them some till media made me hate them. I liked Charlotte back in the day because of LJ and Kendall Gill.

Kind of the same for me, to both parts. I really liked GS when they had Run-TMC and pulled for them some till media made me hate them. I liked Charlotte back in the day because of LJ and Kendall Gill.

I'd probably be a 6ers fan but I can't find 1 single ****ing person who gives a **** about the NBA around here.

We joke all the time about KD leaving...but if indeed does, where would he go? Can't see him going to Washington to reunite with Brooks, and don't a John Wall led team being attractive. Would it be crazy to guess the Blazers? Lillard one of the brightest young stars with a greatly improved SG. Add in a free agent big man and thats a title contender on paper imo.

Him and Kobe to the Beijing Ducks to play with Marbury IMO

Can you blame them? Lol

They barely even remember AI. A few of em know that they're supposed to hate Kobe and I talked to one dude old enough to remember Moses, and that trade was the end of his interest.

Never really thought about this, but I would love it. Great coach, great culture and Lillard is the man.

Man, there are some coaches I like available right now.

Frank Vogel
George Karl
David Jaeger

I'd still take a flyer on Jeff Van Gundy. Id do that before I messed around with the old okc coach.

Frank Vogel
George Karl
David Jaeger

I'd still take a flyer on Jeff Van Gundy. Id do that before I messed around with the old okc coach.

Give me Vogel for the Grizz, if not him Van Gundy wouldn't be a bad 2nd place finisher for the job.

Frank Vogel
George Karl
David Jaeger

Brooks is in Wasington now

Boston, Washington, LAL, and GSW are the teams i hear floating around.

VN Store

Back