Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread

Rumors are spreading that Blake Griffin wants to play in his hometown.

If DJ stays, I think BG has to go. If they are going to tie up a ton of money in a big 3, they need it to be CP3, DJ, and a wing.

If DJ stays, I think BG has to go. If they are going to tie up a ton of money in a big 3, they need it to be CP3, DJ, and a wing.

Well, OKC fears that Durant won't resign so in theory they would trade him this year to get value for him.

KD for Griffin.....

But that could be a one year experiment for the Clippers as KD is probable to join the Wizards next year.

KD for Griffin.....

But that could be a one year experiment for the Clippers as KD is probable to join the Wizards next year.

LAC wouldn't do that deal unless a wink wink handshake is involved

Send KD and Dion to Wash for Beal, Porter, a 1st and second pick.

What you could do is this

Thunder get: Brad Beal, Otto Porter Jr, Nene Hilario, 2015 and 2017 first round picks

Wizards get: Kevin Durant, Dion Waiters

Nene isn't attractive, but he's an expiring and you could flip him for a couple assets later on.

KD for Griffin.....

Also would have to add a player from the Clippers side, but this is highly feasible from a strict salary point. If you think about it, Blake has three years left, it would be his hometown, and you could win a title with a healthy Russ, Blake, Ibaka, and some shooters around that lineup.

What you could do is this

Thunder get: Brad Beal, Otto Porter Jr, Nene Hilario, 2015 and 2017 first round picks

Wizards get: Kevin Durant, Dion Waiters

Nene isn't attractive, but he's an expiring and you could flip him for a couple assets later on.

Beat me too Nene. I'd do that in a heartbeat honestly. I think there is 5% chance KD stays, they would get rid of Dion and add 2 positions of need.

Also would have to add a player from the Clippers side, but this is highly feasible from a strict salary point. If you think about it, Blake has three years left, it would be his hometown, and you could win a title with a healthy Russ, Blake, Ibaka, and some shooters around that lineup.

I've never been a fan of Blake, but man that would be a tough 3 some. The downside is my boy Adams probably gets moved to acquire a shooter.

Beat me too Nene. I'd do that in a heartbeat honestly. I think there is 5% chance KD stays, they would get rid of Dion and add 2 positions of need.

Russ
Beal
Porter
Ibaka
Kanter

Augustin
Morrow
Roberson
Nene
Adams

That's not a bad team. I don't think that's winning sixty games, but if you can dump Nene on a team because of the expiring, you free $13M right there because you don't really need Nene with Adams, McGary, Kanter, and Ibaka if you re-sign Kanter. So, you add a solid wing player (maybe Danny Green?) and you could be cooking with something.

I've never been a fan of Blake, but man that would be a tough 3 some. The downside is my boy Adams probably gets moved to acquire a shooter.

Would really need a wing shooter in that lineup. Put again, you can win a title with a nucleus of Blake, Russ, and Ibaka.

On the Blake/Durant swap, are we talking hypotheticals or is there actually any legit rumors on that?

Russ
Beal
Porter
Ibaka
Kanter

Augustin
Morrow
Roberson
Nene
Adams

That's not a bad team. I don't think that's winning sixty games, but if you can dump Nene on a team because of the expiring, you free $13M right there because you don't really need Nene with Adams, McGary, Kanter, and Ibaka if you re-sign Kanter. So, you add a solid wing player (maybe Danny Green?) and you could be cooking with something.

If they dumped Nene like you said and signed Kanter, that's a really really tough deep team.

If they dumped Nene like you said and signed Kanter, that's a really really tough deep team.

You would need some solid improvements from Beal and Porter, but if you KNOW Durant is leaving, I don't think you could do much better. I'm a big Brad Beal fan and I think Porter can be something.

You would need some solid improvements from Beal and Porter, but if you KNOW Durant is leaving, I don't think you could do much better. I'm a big Brad Beal fan and I think Porter can be something.

I hope somebody could do better than that.

The Wizards would look pretty good.

Wall
Webster
Pierce
Durant
Gortat

Sessions
Waiters
Temple
Humphries
Blair/Gooden

They would need one more shooter on that team, but that's a pretty solid group right there.

VN Store

Back