(Off Season Thread) Who do you most want to beat next year?

It's either Florida or Alabama for me. Beating Bama would be HUGE on a national scale more so than Florida

Georgia and Florida. I don't want just a few, I want all their recruits.

Cbj needs to fence off the entire southeast, not just Tennessee. That's not asking for to much is it?

Florida, I want to beat them so bad their new coach is fired upon the final whistle of the game, when the off season begins the Florida job is so unattractive that only Derek Dooley will take the job, sending Florida into irrelevancy for the next 3 decades.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida, I want to beat them so bad their new coach is fired upon the final whistle of the game, when the off season begins the Florida job is so unattractive that only Derek Dooley will take the job, sending Florida into irrelevancy for the next 3 decades.

sounds eerily familiar

Alabama. It will always be Alabama. There's no team I want to beat more ever, no matter the circumstances. A 1-11 season is bearable if it's a win over Alabama.

Reactions: 1 person
I want them to win them all but I want them to beat GA at home and FL away the most. I believe If they can win these two the Vols will get two chances at Alabuma.

Florida and UGA. I'd like to beat Bama but I'm not going to say that we have quite caught up with them yet. We have the horses to beat Florida, and UGA has been winnable for the last few years.

If the Vols only win three games in the next three years, I would want those three to be against Alabama. I hate the Crimson Toads.

Always Georgia
I live in Georgia
I have "dawgie" relatives
Plus, we recruit heavily against them in metro Atlanta.

VN Store

Back