(Off Season Thread) Who do you most want to beat next year?

Florida, bama, Georgia, and then florida again. I hate florida. Hated will muschamp more.

We're just cursed it seems when it comes to Florida. A d*** monkey could be their HC and we would still lose. Muschamps coaching ability had nothing to do with him going unbeaten against us these last few years, guarantee that.

Last edited:
Alabama because it would mean these people around here would shut up and it would probably kill their chance at the playoffs since UT probably wouldn't be ranked

This.

Followed by florida. Then bama.

I don't think we have the guns yet to slap bama to the ground, But the other two are prime for the picking.

Plus having to live in arkansas, I'd end up on the 10'oclock news for some damn reason.

We're just cursed it seems when it comes to Florida. A d*** monkey could be their HC and we would still lose. Muschamps coaching ability had nothing to do with him going unbeaten against us these last few years, guarantee that.

Hate him as a coach. He's whiney and I can't stand the way he carries himself. Then that comment he made this year during his interview, that put me overboard.

Reactions: 2 people
Bama no question

We got a good chance at them, if we win the EAST then in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP game we will be a lot better team then than the team that plays them in October, I really think our chances would go up if we didn't get caught up in just getting to the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP game, but in 16 when we get them in KNOXVILLE it will end if we don't end the streak in 15, I know we will beat Florida this year and put that streak to a end and just maybe we can wipe that grin of little wanny momas boy and saint nick, I hate bummer and I still cant get anybody to tell me why they named there team after a washing powered, I called PAUL BAMA man and he cant tell me.:eek:hmy:

Id like to see us win a big game against a quality opponent, something that still hasn't happened yet. Kentucky, vandy, sc doesn't excite me that much. Beat uga, Florida, mizzou, bama.. The good teams, tired of only beating the scrubs.

Florida. It would be excruciating to lose to them again with all the players we return from 2014.

The squad we take down to Gainesville will be much, much better than the team that looked completely incompetent against them in Knoxville last season.

Florida,w/o question,because 10 years is too damn long to be losing to one opponent.

Whichever sec west team we wind up playing the first week of December. Oh, and Florida... And bama... And Georgia...

Florida is the easy number one for me. Next would be Bama then Missouri just because I hate that they've owned us since joining the SEC.

I want to beat Bama most. I want to win them all, especially Florida, but Bama is the big fish and oldest rival. Unless someone lives in enemy territory other than Bama, I can't see why all responses wouldn't be Bama.

Florida. It would be excruciating to lose to them again with all the players we return from 2014.

The squad we take down to Gainesville will be much, much better than the team that looked completely incompetent against them in Knoxville last season.

Did you watch the game? I hate to lose, but let's not create an alternate reality. We were up 9 to nothing and then had some extra-ordinary bad luck with a fumble and a timely QB change.
A one point loss has never been considered completely incompetent. I do not count moral victories, but neither do I lie to make my Vols look worse than what really happened.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back