Obamas' portraits unveiled at Smithsonian

:birgits_giggle:

2mx4.png

Reactions: 4 people
The online investigative body known as '4chan' has discovered that the Obama portrait was either created digitally in Photoshop, stenciled from a projection, or some combination of those (or similar lazy techniques).

Note the embarrassing repeating leaf patterns:
2mvw.jpg

Its extremely lazy and low talent. But hey..when you choose someone not based on their actual talent this is the hot garbage you get. I actually feel bad for those two. Hillary has a nicer portrait hanging somewhere..

Reactions: 1 person
Its extremely lazy and low talent. But hey..when you choose someone not based on their actual talent this is the hot garbage you get. I actually feel bad for those two. Hillary has a nicer portrait hanging somewhere..

I had prettier desktop tiled screens on a Windows 95 computer.

imagine this flipped. White president has white artist who had done other paintings of white people beheading blacks.

And the painter is proud of it

How to Make It in the Art World - Outsource to China -- New York Magazine

a tall, elegant black woman in a long blue dress—the canvas is enormous, eight feet by ten feet—calmly staring down the viewer. In one hand, she holds a knife. In the other, a cleanly severed brunette female head. “It’s sort of a play on the ‘kill whitey’ thing,” Wiley says.

Reactions: 2 people
How far have we fallen if this is the official portrait of a president. It's probably not even been painted, they just texted it out.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back