Obama Sent $400 million in secret to Iran

Not a word on CNN, but have Trump and babies on cover story. No bias right?

They are just throwing everything they can at the wall to see what will stick.

Trump flip flops on waffles or pancakes; Can he be trusted with nuclear codes?
Bar soap or body wash? Trump won't say
Asked to name the 84 greatest NFL players alphabetically, Trump stumbles

Reactions: 6 people
Iran is actually bulling us around, never thought this time would come. I am against war but you can't back down from confrontation and get away with it. Everyone knows this. Amazing! The last 2 presidents need to be held accountable for their actions by doing some jail time.

I'm actually surprised Carlos or LG hasn't come swooped in to defend with a poll of gif. DNC must be slow in delivering their internet troll package today.

Reactions: 5 people
Wouldn't surprise me if there's another terror attack to keep this story out of the news.

I'm actually surprised Carlos or LG hasn't come swooped in to defend with a poll of gif. DNC must be slow in delivering their internet troll package today.

This morning, they're a victim of DoS attacks from Russia.

I am. So please explain how a wrong action 30 years ago is applicable to this story.

Sounds like you think the passage of time means it's not applicable...can you explain why? 30 years is nothing in the life of a country.

There are obvious parallels in these foreign policy blunders, so this is a good lesson on history repeating itself.

People are blasting Obama for essentially the same thing Reagan did, and they probably didn't care when Reagan did it. They probably thought it was a witch hunt. So this is also a lesson on partisan politics.

Iran has been getting away with this kind of thing for 30 years. We are enablers and always have been. The lesson here is don't trust the government to properly handle foreign relations.

Should I go on?

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like you think the passage of time means it's not applicable...can you explain why? 30 years is nothing in the life of a country.

There are obvious parallels in these foreign policy blunders, so this is a good lesson on history repeating itself.

People are blasting Obama for essentially the same thing Reagan did, and they probably didn't care when Reagan did it. They probably thought it was a witch hunt. So this is also a lesson on partisan politics.

Iran has been getting away with this kind of thing for 30 years. We are enablers and always have been. The lesson here is don't trust the government to properly handle foreign relations.

Should I go on?

I was 7 years old.

Should I go on?

Obama should be blasted as Regan was for this blunder. If you will remember there was an independent prosecutor appointed to investigate, people were tried, convicted and rightfully punished.

The smartest man to ever hold the office didn't learn from well documented history so yes please go on with your deflection.

Reactions: 7 people
I was 7 years old.

I was 2 or so. I often get criticized here on VN for learning about history from books (seriously), but it's just that these old timers get butthurt because there are certain things they want to forget, and I won't let them. :)

Reactions: 3 people
I was 2 or so. I often get criticized here on VN for learning about history from books (seriously), but it's just that these old timers get butthurt because there are certain things they want to forget, and I won't let them. :)

:lolabove:

Reactions: 2 people
Obama should be blasted as Regan was for this blunder. If you will remember there was an independent prosecutor appointed to investigate, people were tried, convicted and rightfully punished.

The smartest man to ever hold the office didn't learn from well documented history so yes please go on with your deflection.

My deflection of what? I'm putting Obama on blast in this thread.

So some people fell on the sword for Reagan and that's supposed to make everything better? My point isn't that there wasn't an investigation, it's that certain people here will judge them differently for essentially the same mistake.

Reactions: 1 person
my deflection of what? I'm putting obama on blast in this thread.

So some people fell on the sword for reagan and that's supposed to make everything better? My point isn't that there wasn't an investigation, it's that certain people here will judge them differently for essentially the same mistake.

you-dont-say.jpg

Serious question, does anybody here remember when R Reagan gave weapons to Iran for hostages?

First, he was cleaning up after a Democrat who should have solved the problem years earlier. 2nd, at the time of the transaction arming Iran to keep the balance of power against Saddam intact was a good idea. You see what happens when we let them decide for themselves, total unpredictable chaos like we have now. 3rd, the US has always paid ransoms for hostages, just not directly. Its just a spin.

Typical right wing spin machine is working overtime, Rupert Murdoch and his lap dogs know trump is losing and they're attempting to distract from their deeply flawed candidate .

g. w. bush IS the worse prez in history, haters. Bet y'all don't remember reagan's illegal arms sale to iran while that country was under U.N. sanctions, of course you don't. :ermm:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back