Obama Cyber Chief confirms a stand order against Russians

So they did nothing because he did't like it?? I can see choosing another better plan but doing nothing?? You are Ok with this?

Cyber already had a plan to crush Russia’s economy and Rice called the dogs off. Who directed her to stand down?

We all know, that’s why no one is here to defend Obama because they know they can’t.

The article is not quite the damning piece you make it out to be. At best this guy essentially says, "I had a great plan to combat this issue, but Obama didn't like it."

Did you read the article?

I think you guys get your news from clickbait headlines.

so we are back to the Russia isn't that big of a deal thing? Cause I thought I was remembering some calls for them as our number 1 enemy. and instead of working to stop it they just worked on mitigation. right.

Reactions: 1 person
so we are back to the Russia isn't that big of a deal thing? Cause I thought I was remembering some calls for them as our number 1 enemy. and instead of working to stop it they just worked on mitigation. right.

How did you get that from my post? Did you RTFA?

How did you get that from my post? Did you RTFA?

Read the blanking article?

From what I saw it was damage mitigation while publically they said nothing could happen. Somewhere a long the line it stinks. I guess it is up to the reader to deteine where it smells bad to them.

For as much as the MSM loves to talk about Russia, they’re strangely silent about this :question:

They have more important issues to worry about that started with Bill Clinton’s policies and now it’s ALL Trumps fault. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Ordered to do nothing on Russian interference.... seems like they only cared after the loss of the presidential election—- wonder why? I have several ideas ....

Obama knowingly let this happen and then blames Trump for colluding with the Russians.

If Mueller is an even remotely honorable man, he will look into this. However, I doubt it.

I've heard that Meuller converted to Islam. That would answer a lot of questions.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back