Obama Cyber Chief confirms a stand order against Russians

The article is not quite the damning piece you make it out to be. At best this guy essentially says, "I had a great plan to combat this issue, but Obama didn't like it."

Reactions: 6 people
Bump for the lefties.

I know, I know....truth hurts like a b!tch.

Ya know. I like everyone on this board. But once, just once I’d like one of these die hard libs to speak uo and say, “ok, Obama really did suck”.

J/k I cant stand any of y’all

Reactions: 2 people
That is the point......WHY did Obama not want to combat it???

Did you read the article?

Daniel added that “it’s not accurate to say that all activity ceased at that point.” He and his staff “shifted our focus” to assisting state governments to protect against Russian cyberattacks against state and local election systems.

I think you guys get your news from clickbait headlines.

Reactions: 1 person
Ya know. I like everyone on this board. But once, just once I’d like one of these die hard libs to speak uo and say, “ok, Obama really did suck”.

J/k I cant stand any of y’all

Lots of folks say that about aspects of O's administration, just as some R's concede that T's isn't perfect.

This isn't nearly as horrific as some are making it out to be; it sucks but resources are finite.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like our resident libs and Dims are staying away from this thread.

Maybe I should start a Obama hysteria and corruption thread.

If we're being, honest every thread you stumble in to becomes an Obama hysteria and corruption thread.

Reactions: 4 people
The article is not quite the damning piece you make it out to be. At best this guy essentially says, "I had a great plan to combat this issue, but Obama didn't like it."

So they did nothing because he did't like it?? I can see choosing another better plan but doing nothing?? You are Ok with this?

VN Store

Back