'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to start watching that show. I got halfway through season two. I'm sure I will be accused of having a Bass take view, but The Office is not funny.
tumblr_mrg5ctPjwI1qfap4co2_500.gifv

I've tried to start watching that show. I got halfway through season two. I'm sure I will be accused of having a Bass take view, but The Office is not funny.
Man, Glitch...this is so disappointing. 😔

Edit: In all fairness, I held this same opinion when I first started watching when it originally aired. I didn't make it thru a season and a half before making that determination, though. Just 4 or 5 episodes. I grew an appreciation for it at a later date and caught up on it thru DVD season collections (pre-Netflix), and finished it up as it aired. It went downhill after Steve Carrell left, but still had its moments.

Last edited:

I'm completely in the middle on that show. Found the humor really funny but jumped in during Jim/Pam/Pam's boyfriend drama fest.
Don't know if that was the beginning or my bad timing but it set the tone for me.

It shows it but means nothing. probably trolling all schools

Allright. Strap on your tin foil hats, because the gubment might be watching for this conspiracy to be brought up.

1. DW wants to announce at the UA game but he wants to go ahead and sign his LOI.
2. He is probably aware that if he goes through with this plan, whichever school doesn't get his Herbie Hancock might accidentally (or purposefully) leak that he didn't choose them.
3. He decides to announce that he is no longer signing on Wednesday so that the above won't happen.
4. He realizes that it could still happen if he signs either Thursday or Friday so he decides to wait and just announce at the UA game and then enroll early.
5. He is still on the fence so he wants to see if the schools will respect his decision, so he sends out the above tweet making it look like he is going to sign anyway.
6. When Friday has passed and certain schools haven't gotten anything from him, which schools will remain respectful and not spill the beans? We know UGA won't.
7. That is why all of our insiders have disappeared and Neids hasn't tweeted squat about this. We may not hear from AV again until January after DW announces that he is coming to UT

giphy.gif

Allright. Strap on your tin foil hats, because the gubment might be watching for this conspiracy to be brought up.

1. DW wants to announce at the UA game but he wants to go ahead and sign his LOI.
2. He is probably aware that if he goes through with this plan, whichever school doesn't get his Herbie Hancock might accidentally (or purposefully) leak that he didn't choose them.
3. He decides to announce that he is no longer signing on Wednesday so that the above won't happen.
4. He realizes that it could still happen if he signs either Thursday or Friday so he decides to wait and just announce at the UA game and then enroll early.
5. He is still on the fence so he wants to see if the schools will respect his decision, so he sends out the above tweet making it look like he is going to sign anyway.
6. When Friday has passed and certain schools haven't gotten anything from him, which schools will remain respectful and not spill the beans? We know UGA won't.
7. That is why all of our insiders have disappeared and Neids hasn't tweeted squat about this. We may not hear from AV again until January after DW announces that he is coming to UT

giphy.gif

Don't like The Office? TL;DR

The Office is one of the funniest shows I have seen. No way in heck they could remake it in today's world.

It is awkward and overly crass. No subtlety at all. Jim is the only funny part of the show and he is not featured enough. Steve Carrell's character is just stupid.

@me and the Waffle House. We can knife fight and then have some hash browns.

It is awkward and overly crass. No subtlety at all. Jim is the only funny part of the show and he is not featured enough. Steve Carrell's character is just stupid.

If you don’t like it halfway through second season, you’re just not gonna like it.

Its the awkward humor that was borrowed from the british version but the supporting cast around Michael is what makes it superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back