'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard nothing but rave reviews so I wanted to give it a try. So disappointing. I get more laughs scrolling VN.

It’s okay. I hate Star Wars and think Seinfeld is the most overrated show ever. Never laughed one time at that show.

What kinda shows you like?
Glitch:

giphy.gif

Star Wars is insanely overrated but Seinfeld is probably the best comedy show ever made. Sad.

See, I feel that way about The Office. Awkward and Sarcastic humor is my favorite. Michaels total lack of awareness is what makes it so amazingly funny to me. But you have to like that kind of humor. I recommend “Spinal Tap” if you’ve never seen it. Classic. My wife doesn’t get it either. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Glocker_Alum_2005
It’s okay. I hate Star Wars and think Seinfeld is the most overrated show ever. Never laughed one time at that show.
With you on the last part.

Took years of watching with friends to even get a "ha" out of me from Seinfeld. Still haven't seen much, dont want to.

Reactions: revjayp
I've tried to start watching that show. I got halfway through season two. I'm sure I will be accused of having a Bass take view, but The Office is not funny.

I haaaaated it the first two episodes. I had never really worked in an office setting like that, and the camera work and monologues frustrated me. Then decided to give it the old college try again and it hooked me. Steve Carrell was too good.

Reactions: revjayp
Its the awkward humor that was borrowed from the british version but the supporting cast around Michael is what makes it superior.

Jim is funny. A couple other characters are funny. Mostly it is just stupid.

See, I feel that way about The Office. Awkward and Sarcastic humor is my favorite. Michaels total lack of awareness is what makes it so amazingly funny to me. But you have to like that kind of humor. I recommend “Spinal Tap” if you’ve never seen it. Classic. My wife doesn’t get it either. 🤷🏽‍♂️

mine goes to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back