'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VQ podcast did not sound positive at all re: Washington, but they said it's not over, so the UGA Rivals guy was exaggerating something fierce lol

There have been rumors of him being an UGA silent for months. Don’t you think Kirby would tell him to string along UT staff so they devote resources to DW? Seems like something Kirby would do.

There have been rumors of him being an UGA silent for months. Don’t you think Kirby would tell him to string along UT staff so they devote resources to DW? Seems like something Kirby would do.
If that happens, if I were Pruitt I would tell Kirby to drive his own wife to the hospital next time.

Reactions: tnvols72
never said it was a hint, just said it’s odd to not be in contact with a school you are supposedly a lock to sign with
Maybe, but maybe he just doesn't want to be bombarded by UT's coaches and other recruits until he signs. I'm assuming his phone was getting blown up. He wants to keep his pick a mystery.

Perhaps but how do you ever expect to land an elite prospect if you never recruit them utilizing all the possible resources?

Sure. I personally don't know DW, but do know he is close to Nieds. Has been for years. I don't think he would f*©k with him like that.

I can assure you that if he was 100% lock to UGA this wouldn't be happening and that is assuming he actually turns his phone off. He would absolutely be in contact with UGA's coaches and media members. I get the feeling he is tired of the process and being asked who he is signing with tomorrow. If he isn't talking then people are just guessing and if people are just guessing then UT still has a decent chance.
Why? If he was 100% I’m sure they know and there would be no need to talk!
If he hasn’t made up his mind by now then I can see him still talking to all.
He has decided! We will see who it is eventually

Doubt this is a strategy used much. Like telling your gf in HS to go hang with another guy a bunch. Before you know it, she is his girl.

Reactions: Vol Main
Well, I’m not really talking about getting in touch with him. What I’m going to try to do is, try to find out if he has signed with us tomorrow. I’m going to talk to everyone on campus that I know, I’m going to talk to the people I know I West Tenn., and I got other people as well.

No you don’t.

Reactions: ChiefTKE
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back