'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don’t hear nothing, then I wont update nothing.

giphy.gif

There have been rumors of him being an UGA silent for months. Don’t you think Kirby would tell him to string along UT staff so they devote resources to DW? Seems like something Kirby would do.

I feel like for this strategy to be useful we would have to be recurting the same prospects as them but, we aren't really in that ballpark yet.

There have been rumors of him being an UGA silent for months. Don’t you think Kirby would tell him to string along UT staff so they devote resources to DW? Seems like something Kirby would do.

If that is true then I hope for DW's sake, and bank account, that Kirby was financing all of those UOVs DW was making across country to Knoxville.

OD has made the climb faster than anyone in history.
By his own words he's gone from being familiar with Russell's family to texting with Chris everyday, to in the know on Marietta recruits to inside info from the UT war room and a kid in Nevada.

Chris Lowe like "Take me with you and teach me, OD".

OD has made the climb faster than anyone in history.
By his own words he's gone from being familiar with Russell's family to texting with Chris everyday, to in the know on Marietta recruits to inside info from the UT war room and a kid in Nevada.

Chris Lowe like "Take me with you and teach me, OD".
Its hilarious really. A star is born.

I doubt Kirby would want Washington hanging out with the Vols as much as he has when a silent means absolutely nothing.

It’s hard to understand how a team like Georgia continues to get so many good players. They are right there with Clemson, Ohio State, and Bama over the last few years… Probably ahead of most of those really in recruiting. Yet, to date on the field results don’t compare to any of those other teams. Plus, Georgia is likely looking at a rebuilding year and have lost a massive amount of these highly touted recruits they have landed over the last few years to transfer. They have to have one of the highest rates of players transferring out as any team. And fans are becoming increasingly concerned with Kirby as coach. Crazy they keep landing all these players. It would make sense if most were Georgia kids being the hometown school. But most of the five star kids they are kidding aren’t even from Georgia. What the hell are they telling those kids to land them?

I think you're giving Mr. Bad Haircut ,Can't Win The Big Game , WTF Fake Punt too much credit.

Reactions: Type Orange+
It’s hard to understand how a team like Georgia continues to get so many good players. They are right there with Clemson, Ohio State, and Bama over the last few years… Probably ahead of most of those really in recruiting. Yet, to date on the field results don’t compare to any of those other teams. Plus, Georgia is likely looking at a rebuilding year and have lost a massive amount of these highly touted recruits they have landed over the last few years to transfer. They have to have one of the highest rates of players transferring out as any team. And fans are becoming increasingly concerned with Kirby as coach. Crazy they keep landing all these players. It would make sense if most were Georgia kids being the hometown school. But most of the five star kids they are kidding aren’t even from Georgia. What the hell are they telling those kids to land them?

"We'll pay you more than anyone else." ;)

they are overpaying for the services. Georgia has a bad track record of developing kids....this will continue as long as Kirby is the coach.....

I’m a big believer that kids aren’t getting paid nearly as often as is said on these boards. That said, I’m close to a former SEC starting quarterback’s dad through some networking at work. I asked him a similar question and he said “UGA is being far too loose with paying kids. They absolutely will get caught and get in trouble in the next few years.”

His kid played in the SEC West so I don’t suspect he has much bias in the matter.

Consensus seems that Georgia has massively upped their Bag men game since Kirby arrived.

Whatever it is, what's obvious to the vol fans isn't obvious to these recruits. Defensive players sure, although I'm biased to Pruitt there. Offense though, I don't see it. Coley sucks, and may get canned. Fromm didnt ball out and may be leaving. They don't have promising elite QB to replace him. They hardly use their TE's. Just too much uncertainties there that would give me a ton of pause to commit there. I hope DW sees these things too. Who knows though. These kid make dumb decisions all the time. See Tate Ratledge for ex. Heck, Pittman left and replaced by Luke who just got fired. That and Tate and his family were diehard vols fans. Makes no sense. 🤦

Reactions: tn4elvis

Not to mention Kirby walked into the most easiest job in the country.

A good HC with all that NFL talent should easily be in the playoffs each & every year.

He choked against SC & LSU so it shouldn’t be a surprise that Georgia fans are concerned with his coaching.

Compare the situation Kirby walked into compared to Pruitt’s. It’s not even debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back