Not Impressed - Florida

Don't care. KY deserved to beat the Gators on several occasions. They got them today. damn, long overdue. Good on KY ... and we will see what the rest of the season brings.

Reactions: fossilfiction
Don't care. KY deserved to beat the Gators on several occasions. They got them today. damn, long overdue. Good on KY ... and we will see what the rest of the season brings.
Kentucky will do no better than 7-5 this season. I think they still lose to Miss State,South Carolina,Texas A&M,Georgia and Tennessee

watching dan mullens offense in the 2nd half of KY game. similar to Helton's playcalling, their offensive strategy is predicable. nothing scary. lets see how they finish in the 2nd half.[/Q The GATORS suck maybe worse than us. I would give my right arm to beat those fools. Maybe we will now that we dont have Butch to give away the games.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
I havent been impressed with UF football in several years. Most logical UF fans will tell you the same. That said we have figured out how to be less impressive in every one of those years save 1.

This year is no different. I dont know where either coach ultimately gets these programs but right now they both have issues. One no more than the other.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It

VN Store

Back