North Out Rest Of The Year (RUMOR) (CONFIRMED)

VP and Pig play different roles than North (which is why I mentioned Malone and Croom) but yeah so long as they run like they got a fire lit under their ass, make smart plays, and bring down the catchable ones I don't care who's doin' it. . .Just play disciplined ball, we got the talent edge over Mizzou still.

VP and Pig play different roles than North (which is why I mentioned Malone and Croom) but yeah so long as they run like they got a fire lit under their ass, make smart plays, and bring down the catchable ones I don't care who's doin' it. . .Just play disciplined ball, we got the talent edge over Mizzou still.
Agreed. I'm just relieved we have players making plays and a QB getting them the ball.

Pig has actually been really good on the outside. He has been taking MN's spot on the outside quite a bit and had several big catches since USCjr.

Reactions: 1 person
No need to freak. He has had one catch in two games and very few targets. We are ok, cause Dobbs presence make defenses focus on him. It will be alright, WR is a position of strength and depth.

North is drawing the best DB and sometimes double teams so that leaves one of the others open. So yes it is a bit of a concern

North is drawing the best DB and sometimes double teams so that leaves one of the others open. So yes it is a bit of a concern

I would say that might not be true for the last couple of games. Coaches can tell he was hurt and he hasn't even played in some halves. So how did he draw any coverage with him out the game? Not arguing but don't say stuff just on assumptions. I mean we have a top corner but he doesn't go with the other teams #1. He stays on one side. Again, don't worry about it.

What the heck is up with labrums and high ankle sprains?
That's the 3rd player lost for the season. Bates, Worley and North.

My high ankle sprain tore it's labrum. I'm out for two years.

Also I think Dobbs' will play his mind out tonight. I think the bigger the circumstance the better he plays.

Top WR, leading tackler and captain of the team, and myriad of O lineman and high-ankle sprains later...... this is the team we have going into the final stretch.... story of UT for the past 5-6 yrs. SHEEESH! GBO!!

VN Store

Back