Norlander says Vols worst in SEC

I'd love to make the nit and play cal and just flat out destroy the guy who's name should not be mentioned on VN

I'd love to make the nit and play cal and just flat out destroy the guy who's name should not be mentioned on VN

Impossible. NIT is set up reginally. Probably wouldn't face a team from California until at least the final 4. A Martin NIT team would never make it that far.

Reactions: 3 people
Hard to argue against. 4 returners and the rest new guys. No pg and no center with any sort of experience.

I dont think we'll be the worst but one could certainly form the argument that we could be.

Insufficient ppi IMO. :zeitung_lesen:

Let's hear it from Donnie:

"We're certainly going to be the least experienced team in the SEC, maybe the least experienced team in all of college basketball," Tyndall said on a league teleconference Monday.

No doubt, it helped that Tyndall's first team at Southern Miss joined Lipscomb and Mississippi State as having the fewest collective seasons of Division I experience: six seasons.

Southern Miss finished 27-10, which included a program high 12 victories in Conference USA. His second team had a 29-7 record, 13-3 in the league.

Tyndall quickly noted that such immediate success might not happen at Tennessee.

Read more here: Donnie Tyndall's stubborn nature will serve him well at Tennessee | College Basketball | Kentucky.com

Thanks, cal. Good read.

I think were about right in the middle of the SEC. I would be very surprised if were the worst team. I think Punter, Mostella, Richardson, Baulkman, Chiles, and Hubbs are a solid perimeter.
I understand that our post players don't seem to be up to SEC standards. I think we'll see a much improved Moore and I really like Carmichael.

VN Store

Back