No talk of Tennessee on SEC Network

We have no returning starters on O-line or D-line. I hope this is not news to anyone. It BY FAR our biggest reason for concern at this point

All we heard last year was how great our offensive line was, I'm ready for some butch jones players to shine. This season should be heralded as the beginning of a dynasty in Tenn.Time to shine.. GBO

Reactions: 2 people
Once we crawl out of being lumped in with Vanderbilt & Kentucky, we'll be talked about plenty. Right now, there's not much of a reason for them to cover us. Relax, folks. Nothing about this is unreasonable.

All we heard last year was how great our offensive line was, I'm ready for some butch jones players to shine. This season should be heralded as the beginning of a dynasty in Tenn.Time to shine.. GBO

I hope it happens sooner than later. I know these guys have worked hard, but i dont expect them to gel until after they get some games under their belt.

Once we crawl out of being lumped in with Vanderbilt & Kentucky, we'll be talked about plenty. Right now, there's not much of a reason for them to cover us. Relax, folks. Nothing about this is unreasonable.
They need to unnerstand we got Coach Butch now and we obviously gone whip they ass.

The SEC network is basically the Alabama show. Paul Finebaum is basically a 4 hour Alabama commercial with call ins.

Reactions: 1 person
1). Tennessee Youngins!: Talent & Speed > Experience

2). CBJ will Lead, Volunteer Players will Follow, Everyone else get the hell out of the way!!!!!

The SEC network is basically the Alabama show. Paul Finebaum is basically a 4 hour Alabama commercial with call ins.

My favorite caller is Phyllis from Bama. She went ballistic on cowturds predicted loss of bama to ut. Excellent representation of the state of Alabama.

Trussville. But i work in pelham. Its eerily quiet around here as bummers everywhere worry about the lack of a Qb. So here's to hoping we can hear a mouse fart later.

Oh yes! I drive up 59 on my way home to the Mountains. I drove through Alabaster this morning with my flag on the car.. drew a few stares. I just seen my neighbor with that hideous Auburn orange,.. I am like.. "ICKK". This Sunday game is getting under my skin.. I will be glad when game times get back to normal.. I am out of kilter with this Sunday schedule. I normally cheer for SEC on out of conference games but I WV puts a booty whipping on someone today

Last edited:
Our recruiting class just got a pretty lengthy plug on SEC Network UK/UTM game complete w/ graphics and commentators drooling.

Was watching the sc/A&M game and the headline for UT/usu was tn... The only team in fbs with no returning starters on either line. I lmaoed. Not tn...welcoming the no. 5 recruiting class in the nation. Or staring senior qb and former Gatorade player of the year.

So what should our headline be at this point?

This got merged? Totally separate topic

Is it me or are we missing conversations about Tennessee on the SEC Network. I have been looking for hours and all I've seen is the time for the Sunday game.

Maybe because we do not play until Sunday night. There is a lot of other games today. Its the SEC network. Not the Vols network.

Nick Saban just talked about us and took a shot at us on the SEC Network when he answered questions about Lame Kiffin. He said to the reporters that Lame was a good coach and the only people that don't like him didn't have a problem with him before he left them for another job.

Well, I would say that USC thinks he sucks and he was fired. I have always thought he sucked and cannot wait to see him in Neyland!

Palmer just made nice about us during the Ark-Aub broadcast. Apparently it has dawned upon them that they might want to stir up some interest for the game, if only for viewer numbers.

VN Store

Back