No talk of Tennessee on SEC Network

Booger predicted Vols to win 31-14; McElroy said Vols 31-21. Or something like that. They praised Chuckie Keeton and called him a phenomenal dual-threat QB, but said Butch Jones would get it done and Vols would win at Neyland.

Fair enough

I've got chills, they're multiplying

_1403794490.gif

I watched as the network came on the air and about an hr into I figured out that this is NOT the true SEC network because they had mentioned every other team and interviewed people from every other team BUT TN. I say Hate on Haters when we beat some of the top teams in the conferance then they will be crawfishing saying how great they always thought we were

Reactions: 1 person
I have not watched much other than the game the other night, and saw at least reporters from Florida and 2 from Georgia. Throw in Phinebum who pushes his buddies Spurrier and Saban and what do you expect.

Phinebum talking about football is a joke, I have never heard him say anything that has to do anything with the X and O's that makes him sound like he knows what he is talking about. He should stick to radio and let the callers continue to make him who he is.

It's a combination of us being down, Tam blowing up Scar and Vandores being embarrassed by a noncon cupcake. They all have panicked . The money line shows that. I think they just don't know what to predict after Thursdays games so they talk about Alabubba and Georgia mostly . :popcorn:

Booger predicted Vols to win 31-14; McElroy said Vols 31-21. Or something like that. They praised Chuckie Keeton and called him a phenomenal dual-threat QB, but said Butch Jones would get it done and Vols would win at Neyland.

They said Vandy would win

I went there

Was watching the sc/A&M game and the headline for UT/usu was tn... The only team in fbs with no returning starters on either line. I lmaoed. Not tn...welcoming the no. 5 recruiting class in the nation. Or staring senior qb and former Gatorade player of the year.

So what should our headline be at this point?

Last edited:
Was watching the sc/A&M game and the headline for UT/usu was tn... The only team in for with no returning starters on either line. I lmaoed. Not tn...welcoming the no. 5 recruiting class in the nation. Or staring senior qb and former Gatorade player of the year.

Headline: Utah at Tenn Sunday at 7

Reactions: 4 people
Was watching the sc/A&M game and the headline for UT/usu was tn... The only team in fbs with no returning starters on either line. I lmaoed. Not tn...welcoming the no. 5 recruiting class in the nation. Or staring senior qb and former Gatorade player of the year.

Untested?

We have no returning starters on O-line or D-line. I hope this is not news to anyone. It BY FAR our biggest reason for concern at this point

VN Store

Back