No music played on rocky top during practices

He is a coach. He will be all for the team as long as he is here. But let's be honest he will not be here long term.

If he is not successful - we'll fire him. If he is successful - he will be a prime candidate for when Saban retires at Bama.

Bamaville will be Dabo's job

Only the fans care about music during practice.

CJP will play music when it helps him coach.

I like being able to hear the "coaching".

It's awesome that he doesn't know if they play music at football games. That's a passionate focus. Or a great sense of humor. Or some of both.

I think he means during plays.

Gotta love JP's attitude at least - dont want anything distracting them from getting coached. Maybe that is why we never saw player development? lol

Maybe this is what CBJ was going for? :D
replacements-victory-dance-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
It's the little things. CJP looking to be old school. I often wondered if General Neyland, or even Cafego would have approved of the music blaring at practice? The simple answer "they don't play music during the game" shuts down every argument. I like it.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if he actually believes this or if it’s a case of zigging when the other guy zagged. I honestly don’t know if playing music during practice matters at all. So I neither agree or disagree with it. Feels like he is just really good at being not Butch. Let’s hope it works.

Does this mean if I drive through there during practice that I need to turn down my car stereo?

VN Store

Back