No Longer a Joke: Killings at Waffle House

Sole purpose?

How many AR15 owners have killed someone? If it's the sole purpose I'm guessing all AR15s sold have been or will be used to kill.

Target practice is a purpose.
Hunting is a purpose.
Self defense is a purpose.

You dont need an AR 15 to do any of those things. How many mass shootings have been carried out with hunting rifles?

Reactions: 2 people
If you feel like you need an AR 15 to protect your home and family, you may want to re-evaluate your life decisions or consider moving to a different location. I dont own a gun and feel perfectly safe in my home, although I am not opposed to purchasing a hand gun just in case and will probably do so in the near future.

If you feel like you need an AR 15 to protect your home and family, you may want to re-evaluate your life decisions or consider moving to a different location. I dont own a gun and feel perfectly safe in my home, although I am not opposed to purchasing a hand gun just in case and will probably do so in the near future.

I lived in Grant Park (inner city Atlanta) for 7 years and my daughters share an apartment across the street from GA Tech. I think we live with less fear than 90% of the poster on the PF.

Reactions: 1 person

Whether I own no guns or 100 guns it's no business of yours. You feel safe, fantastic. So do I. Your lack of ownership does not impact me one whit, the same as my ownership has no impact on you.

Reactions: 5 people
I lived in Grant Park (inner city Atlanta) for 7 years and my daughters share an apartment across the street from GA Tech. I think we live with less fear than 90% of the poster on the PF.

I’d say we’re the ones not scared of ****; unlike you, we have a means to protect ourselves. You want guns banished from civilian use and possession. You know, like murder being illegal, guns being illegal would make the world a much safer place.

I’d say we’re the ones not scared of ****; unlike you, we have a means to protect ourselves. You want guns banished from civilian use and possession. You know, like murder being illegal, guns being illegal would make the world a much safer place.

The bolded is 100% false and I have stated such numerous times.

You guys have absolutely no credibility or validity when you can't even get the most critical and oft stated facts correct.

Whether I own no guns or 100 guns it's no business of yours. You feel safe, fantastic. So do I. Your lack of ownership does not impact me one whit, the same as my ownership has no impact on you.

You're discounting the high number of "lost or stolen" guns used in crimes. Those guns were evidently "legally" owned by some fine, upstanding, law abiding citizen at one point.

You're discounting the high number of "lost or stolen" guns used in crimes. Those guns were evidently "legally" owned by some fine, upstanding, law abiding citizen at one point.

Do not concern myself with what criminals do. I am responsible for my own actions, as are they.

Do not concern myself with what criminals do. I am responsible for my own actions, as are they.

And I legally bought all my property. Nor do I feel any responsibility to justify to some homer why I should be allowed to own it. Screw them, they need to mind their own damn business.

Excluding those done with pistols since at least the NFA of 1934, I believe all of them.

I'm not sure that putting everything under the umbrella of hunting rifles is your best long term strategy, but I get your angle. It may backfire.

VN Store

Back