No game thread tonight?

Think I'm changing my pick to 1&2 or worse for this weekend, it's a coin flip which way I may go....

I may change mine to 0-4. The way they are playing tonight I think they could manage to lose 4 times in a 3 game series.

I may change mine to 0-4. The way they are playing tonight I think they could manage to lose 4 times in a 3 game series.

Miss state had lost like 5 in a row before sweeping us

We lost to MTSU before last weekend.

Absolutely zero momentum from midweek games to weekends IMO.

*RANT WARNING*

I've come to the conclusion that our Athletic Department, in particular whoever manages broadcasting, is just useless. Repeatedly during this season, we don't get any video of mid week games, most of the time the so called "game tracker" feature is inoperable or inaccurate. Other SEC teams have abundant video feeds and impressive looking "game tracker" type electronic scoreboards.
Is this the best we can expect from our multi million dollar Athletic Department?:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

To be honest I wish I had not seen the dang game tonight, but this is probably why we do not have a UTK feed.

http://www.socondigitalnetwork.com/etsu/game/tennessee-at-etsu-on-04112017

Still doesn't excuse the lack of resources devoted to Baseball.

Last edited:
The lineup is the lineup. Someone said that?

I do not care who we are playing. Go out take the lead then make subs.

Kyle is a reliever not a starter. What is the pitching coach thinking by starting him? His he not focused on baseball.

I am very upset. This is a circus. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

The lineup is the lineup. Someone said that?

I do not care who we are playing. Go out take the lead then make subs.

Kyle is a reliever not a starter. What is the pitching coach thinking by starting him? His he not focused on baseball.

I am very upset. This is a circus. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

lol.

Sorry your son didn't get the start

Reactions: 1 person
Disappointing. 8 walks, 6 strike outs...

In other news, I had to ground my son today, indefinitely...for something that doesn't even come close to this bad of a performance.

1 minute press conference. He getting' off easy, imagine this at LSU or Vandy.

Sorry I didn't start the thread, life was in the way today.

GBO!!!

Lol, and the SoCon showed the game...So there you go Vol baseball fans. ETSU streamed the game and had 1900+ in attendance.

The University of Tennessee has a $130,000,000 budget, the beginning of the game, the audio in my car sounded like AM radio and didn't get fixed until the 2nd inning...a total cluster...

Mr. Currie, THIS is Tennessee Baseball.

This is what's wrong with the fanbase...I'm gonna watch the replay on the SoCon Network right now.

This is what addiction looks like.

At some point I just got to admit it's a poop show.

LOL, what about the Hagen Owenby "spotlight" is lesser from a TV production standpoint than what we get on an SEC weekend...it's a joke...we have absolutely no idea why Richard Jackson pitched for the first time tonight or why Westphal was available tonight but not last Sunday. That's just a couple of examples. Why didn't Tai Vanderford ever do anything here? He literally got a degree and never threw a pitch in a meaningful game. I could go on.

It's a JOKE.

Lol, and the SoCon showed the game...So there you go Vol baseball fans. ETSU streamed the game and had 1900+ in attendance.

The University of Tennessee has a $130,000,000 budget, the beginning of the game, the audio in my car sounded like AM radio and didn't get fixed until the 2nd inning...a total cluster...

Mr. Currie, THIS is Tennessee Baseball.

This is what's wrong with the fanbase...I'm gonna watch the replay on the SoCon Network right now.

This is what addiction looks like.

At some point I just got to admit it's a poop show.

When you watch, I think you'll find the SoCon stream was of very good quality. You'll also note that our effort was equally as poor. Maybe the worst effort in the Serrano era.

I'd mention Benny Hill but it wasn't good enough to be a Benny Hill skit.

Performances like tonight in a midweek game are absolute RPI killers... it really may not matter at all at this point anyway.

When you watch, I think you'll find the SoCon stream was of very good quality. You'll also note that our effort was equally as poor. Maybe the worst effort in the Serrano era.

I'd mention Benny Hill but it wasn't good enough to be a Benny Hill skit.

I'm in the B1, first thing that comes to mind is Benny is catching after catching all 3 games this weekend...the other thing is you are right it's a multi cam affair, certainly better than what I'm used to in summer ball...so, the line we've gotten from UT about why they don't stream the midweek games rings hollow, if another state institution can afford it, WTH?

I don't understand why the coaching staff would do this after this past weekend...total loss for why, other than Benito, you would change the entire infield.

More so, I can't imagine why even the most inexperienced multi media/journalist major wouldn't ask the question...did Wilkerson have anything to say about the line up?

Our RPI went from like 39 to almost 50...thank goodness we went on the road...sorry for the negativity...I try not to go there mostly...good grief.

Nice gun down by Benny...the only good defensive play so far that I've seen...

Disappointing. 8 walks, 6 strike outs...

In other news, I had to ground my son today, indefinitely...for something that doesn't even come close to this bad of a performance.

1 minute press conference. He getting' off easy, imagine this at LSU or Vandy.

Sorry I didn't start the thread, life was in the way today.

GBO!!!

tough spot for a parent to be in however thats why we are parents and kids need guidance, structure, discipline, support and love from parents. Been there done that.......all works out in the end.

Bench Brodie Leftridge immediately! Just looked at his stats, and he is giving us nothing. 30+ strikeout to 3 walks??? Between Brodie and Benito over 70 strikeouts combined. These are dead, useless at-bats. Time to put Charleston in and get the young man some serious experience.

VN Store

Back