No game thread tonight?

*RANT WARNING*

I've come to the conclusion that our Athletic Department, in particular whoever manages broadcasting, is just useless. Repeatedly during this season, we don't get any video of mid week games, most of the time the so called "game tracker" feature is inoperable or inaccurate, not to mention that it looks like something a high school team would have on their broadcasts. Other SEC teams have abundant video feeds and impressive looking "game tracker" type electronic scoreboards. By comparison ours is an embarrassment.
Is this the best we can expect from our multi million dollar Athletic Department?:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:
Just breathe and pull your hands slowly away from the keyboard for a second.... 😨

*RANT WARNING*

I've come to the conclusion that our Athletic Department, in particular whoever manages broadcasting, is just useless. Repeatedly during this season, we don't get any video of mid week games, most of the time the so called "game tracker" feature is inoperable or inaccurate. Other SEC teams have abundant video feeds and impressive looking "game tracker" type electronic scoreboards.
Is this the best we can expect from our multi million dollar Athletic Department?:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

I agree
📺📽🎞🖥🖨⌚️📱📲💻⌨️🎥📹📸📷📼📡🔌

LOL...I just checked up on the softball game...the first game of a double header was not broadcast...and I think the Ladies might have won 6 - 0, but the "gametracker, says the game is perhaps in bottom of the 6th inning. On the other hand, the broadcast of game two with TSU seems to be somewhere in the early innings, but from listening and looking at the "gametracker" I really can't tell. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
Well since the broadcast has failed...and the team isn't doing much better I'm giving up and going to go read a book or something. Night all.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL...I just checked up on the softball game...the first game of a double header was not broadcast...and I think the Ladies might have won 6 - 0, but the "gametracker, says the game is perhaps in bottom of the 6th inning. On the other hand, the broadcast of game two with TSU seems to be somewhere in the early innings, but from listening and looking at the "gametracker" I really can't tell. :crazy:

LVs up 1-0 bottom of 1st

This pitching staff has to be on the verge of breaking the record for most wild pitches in a season. 3 pitchers and 4 wild pitches so far along with 6 walks in less than 4 innings. Pathetic.

Think I'm changing my pick to 1&2 or worse for this weekend, it's a coin flip which way I may go....

VN Store

Back