No expectations!

Media! No love ! Most fans have wrote off Butch. ESPN is playing Tennessees spring game but it's Floridas! It's not what we need but it's what we get . This team is going to beat bama and make the Cfp! Everyone says 8 wins is cealing ! I say , set that mother trucker on fire and let it burn! Retire a great coach! saben! Misspelled correctly, the fire is orange and they are going to burn your negative attitude and purge belief in this fanbase base! Go VOLS!

:whistling: "Wild as a mink and sweet as sodiee pop.....:whistling: Laced with a big shot of Cown Whiskey.

Reactions: 1 person
Gotta love Mink's threads. Love the optimism.

jd___the_roof_is_on_fire_by_leeroysmx357-d4cqlo1.jpg

He's not optimistic. He's a realist.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree. After the disappointment of last year it's just set up to be out year.

I think the SEC East is in the bag. My only hangup is if we're winning the SEC championship or not.

I got us going 11-1 next year with our only loss being at Alabama. And if we get the rematch in Atlanta, I think we can win.

Literally the same exact **** you said last year....and the year before. "Best starting 22 in the country" is how you put it. Dumb beaver

Reactions: 1 person
Depth at RB is terrible, the Vols are having to count heavily on 2 or 3 true freshmen RB's to help the only 2 scholarship RB's on team 121.......not exactly a good recipe for success in the SEC, is it?

That's an easy fix. We used to do our young linebackers the same way.

Give them training on 5-10 plays where they perfect their craft and make and impact. Depending on what the defense shows the QB tells the team what the play to run.

It's all about our QB play, if one or both are great we'll be fine. If they are only good then out defense will have to carry the load. Shoop needs to show out do out QBs can relax and not have to feel like we need to score 50 to win, yet still have the sense of urgency realize scoring takes the pressure off the defense as long as they don't relax and post a goose egg.

That's my expectation, I want some shutouts from our Defense.

No is not was not! thank you! I'm striving to be as great as you and one day I will help people spell words right and point out everything everyone does wrong so that I 2 may feel superior to everyone! Oh ! Your awesome!.................... the roof the roof

*Oh! You'RE awesome ....

Media! No love ! Most fans have wrote off Butch. ESPN is playing Tennessees spring game but it's Floridas! It's not what we need but it's what we get . This team is going to beat bama and make the Cfp! Everyone says 8 wins is cealing ! I say , set that mother trucker on fire and let it burn! Retire a great coach! saben! Misspelled correctly, the fire is orange and they are going to burn your negative attitude and purge belief in this fanbase base! Go VOLS!

And the winner for most cracked out, misuse of exclamation points goes to you. Congratulations on exhibiting the mind of, well, the mind of a cracked out mink.

Attachments

• 1490157697077.gif
    1490157697077.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: 3 people
(It's 3:00 am in Knoxville. At least one of our players said they set their alarm to drink a protein shake at this very moment before going back to sleep. The way I see it, the least we can do is post a relevant cliche no matter how tired [the cliche or me? Take your pick.])

Iam4UTalways made a point earlier about no worries because our LBs are drilling the same five plays until they have become reflexes and it reminded me of that famous Bruce Lee quote.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

Cut me some slack here. We can't let Wildasamink16 have all the fun, can we?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back