No expectations!

There's nothing wrong with being up on your team, but overhype yourself. It only sets you up for disappointment and frustration when your team doesn't play as well as you hoped they would, but it also leaves room for optimism and anticipation

Media! No love ! Most fans have wrote off Butch. ESPN is playing Tennessees spring game but it's Floridas! It's not what we need but it's what we get . This team is going to beat bama and make the Cfp! Everyone says 8 wins is cealing ! I say , set that mother trucker on fire and let it burn! Retire a great coach! saben! Misspelled correctly, the fire is orange and they are going to burn your negative attitude and purge belief in this fanbase base! Go VOLS!

Now that you have mentioned english grammar, you wrote it, so you must have written it. I guess you just had a bad day.

There's nothing wrong with being up on your team, but overhype yourself. It only sets you up for disappointment and frustration when your team doesn't play as well as you hoped they would, but it also leaves room for optimism and anticipation

Life lessons! Thanks! Buck fama! We gonna whip DAT aZz! ..........DAT ! You the man Butch!

You're new here, right?

There is minimal room for Gray area on VN.

My drug is pride! Me reason is Tennessee! Inky Johnson gave a speech and said there's one goal and that's what the national championship and everyone praised him in agreement! The same fricken people that bash Tennessee and forfeit game b4 they are played! It's hypocritical! Be what you are! As for me! TENNESSEE doesn't TAKE THE BACK SEAT TO NOBODY! Inkey lost a arm and now he's given his heart and it pisses me off that this 2 faced fanbase goes both ways but I kinda figured you would but as me ! Go Tennessee! Go VOLS!
Lol 'mink I was trying to be supportive if that wasn't clear. Keep after them dude👍

Reactions: 3 people
My drug is pride! Me reason is Tennessee! Inky Johnson gave a speech and said there's one goal and that's what the national championship and everyone praised him in agreement! The same fricken people that bash Tennessee and forfeit game b4 they are played! It's hypocritical! Be what you are! As for me! TENNESSEE doesn't TAKE THE BACK SEAT TO NOBODY! Inkey lost a arm and now he's given his heart and it pisses me off that this 2 faced fanbase goes both ways but I kinda figured you would but as me ! Go Tennessee! Go VOLS!

That's a double negative bro. You just stated that Tennessee takes a back seat to everybody. Negavol.:dance2:

Media! No love ! Most fans have wrote off Butch. ESPN is playing Tennessees spring game but it's Floridas! It's not what we need but it's what we get . This team is going to beat bama and make the Cfp! Everyone says 8 wins is cealing ! I say , set that mother trucker on fire and let it burn! Retire a great coach! saben! Misspelled correctly, the fire is orange and they are going to burn your negative attitude and purge belief in this fanbase base! Go VOLS!

I agree. After the disappointment of last year it's just set up to be out year.

I think the SEC East is in the bag. My only hangup is if we're winning the SEC championship or not.

I got us going 11-1 next year with our only loss being at Alabama. And if we get the rematch in Atlanta, I think we can win.

I think the SEC East is in the bag. My only hangup is if we're winning the SEC championship or not.

I got us going 11-1 next year with our only loss being at Alabama. And if we get the rematch in Atlanta, I think we can win.

D4H 'kiss of death' now in play for the 2017 season. Whomever had April 24th in the D4H SEC Champ Prediction Pool, pick up your prize at the door.

Reactions: 2 people
You're new here, right?

There is minimal room for Gray area on VN.

New? Yes. My post was supposed to read DON'T overhype yourself. I'm at work and I did a piss poor job of proof reading before I put my original comment in there. Not an excuse, just a clarification.

If by gray area, you mean being optimistic, but with realistic expectations, and not overhyping myself about our team to the point of depression if they fall short of my unrealistic expectations, then yes I agree the room for gray area here is minimal. The way I see it on here, is either I have to be unmovable on the fact that we'll be national champions by season's end, or we should just fire the entire staff from AD down to and including most, if not all assistants. Hey, that way I can come in and whip this team into shape

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Alrighty then.

Attachments

• snl_spittake.gif
    snl_spittake.gif
    432.3 KB · Views: 120

I thought this was the prediction for last year?

Boy, didn't that Appy State game clue us in!?!?!

Reactions: 1 person
6-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

I don't even know what it was that I just read, but I think I like it.

Waiting for Sweetassodapop16 to chime in here.

VN Store

Back