No excuse for a Gators loss in 2018

That’s some serious sarcastic ish you’re throwing out.....not taking the bait.

Don’t be so pessimistic. This is the collective wisdom of the board. We’re gonna beat UF because Pruitt lets them play “no holes bard”.

Reactions: 3 people
I’ve come around. You guys have me convinced. There’s no excuse for a Gators loss in 2018. Let’s look at the evidence.

According to VolNation:

1) We have equal to or greater talent than UF
2) Pruitt is the better coach because the majority here would rather have him over Mullen
3) Obvious home field advantage
4) Gonna get corched up
5) Gonna punch ‘em in the mouff
6) Gonna play outta our minds

Now the question is do we win by 2 touchdowns or 3?

:banghead2::crossfingers::yikes::spank::clap::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I’ve come around. You guys have me convinced. There’s no excuse for a Gators loss in 2018. Let’s look at the evidence.

According to VolNation:

1) We have equal to or greater talent than UF
2) Pruitt is the better coach because the majority here would rather have him over Mullen
3) Obvious home field advantage
4) Gonna get corched up
5) Gonna punch ‘em in the mouff
6) Gonna play outta our minds

Now the question is do we win by 2 touchdowns or 3?

Don’t be so pessimistic. This is the collective wisdom of the board. We’re gonna beat UF because Pruitt lets them play “no holes bard”.

Practice what you preach Op, “no holes bard”
:)

Reactions: 1 person
Too many unknowns for both teams to make a prediction. Which staffs will better implement their schemes, will there be any major injuries in camp or through the first few games before UF-UT play, will the big time WR transfers at UF be eligible this year (Van Jefferson and Trevon Grimes), will either team have a QB emerge.

It seems both fan bases are positive and optimistic about the coaching changes. Any predictions on this game either way are based out of hope and conjecture. Both teams could totally suck or both teams could be solid. We’ll see.

Reactions: 2 people
I just spit coffee all over my reports
TPS reports? yeah....

1s7y17.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
UT's win loss record will be hinged on OL, DL and QB play......they get this nailed down, there should be some good games.

Team with the best QB will win this game, seeing has home field aids QB's with this game @UT...Vols win by a FG.

I’d love nothing more than to beat Dan Mullen his 1st year at Florida.

Got so sick of the mullenites trying to force us to believe he’s an elite coach during the off season.

Reactions: 5 people
We have better talent than UF. They have as many ?s as we do. We have them at home. Our guys are still angry about last year.

Gators by 4. :-/

We will beat Florida this year. This team will shock everybody. 9-3 season is my prediction. Biggest win of the year is going to be on the road at Auburn.

People can laugh all they want but if Smith and Hall are healthy and we get Kennedy, this prediction realistic.

We have tons on issues on both sides of the ball and we have a bottom half talent on roster in the SEC...Can we win... of course but put down the orange kool aid

You know they were 4-7 last year right? And if Butch hadn't of allowed a 63 yard hail mary to beat us, they'd of been 3-8.

What do you see in them that makes you think we won't win?

VN Store

Back