Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

Just preordered Luigi's Mansion 3. Double gold points if you buy it digitally

Bump this thread. Just got a switch for my kids since there won’t be any school for months at least. These are very hard to come by now and are sold out almost everywhere and back ordered through April. What games are must haves?

Bump this thread. Just got a switch for my kids since there won’t be any school for months at least. These are very hard to come by now and are sold out almost everywhere and back ordered through April. What games are must haves?
Breath of the Wild
Mario Odyssey
Smash Ultimate
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Also if you kids are into Pokemon, those are great too

Reactions: davethevol
Beyond the 1st party stuff, I mostly like Metrovania games on it. There are lots of good ones.
Bloodstained
Guacamelee 1&2
Dead Cells
The Shantae Series
Steamworld
Hollow Knight
Mega Man x Collections

Some others:
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Yoshi's Crafted World
Super Mario Party

I have a 9 and a 5 year old. Here are the games they play the most...

Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Minecraft
Fortnite
Mario Party 8
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Mario Tennis Aces
Super Smash Bros Ultimate

...and they are really looking forward to Animal Crossing.

Mario Kart 8 is incredibly fun. We are enjoying it quite a bit. Animal Crossing has been ordered. I wish Nintendo could develop their system software a little better though. It’s definitely not as intuitive as Microsoft’s or Sony’s.

Tried getting one for my daughter today as a reward for sleeping in her own bed. Sold out until further notice. Can’t order online unless on amazon for $450

Tried getting one for my daughter today as a reward for sleeping in her own bed. Sold out until further notice. Can’t order online unless on amazon for $450
Try Gamespot. Everywhere else is definitely out.

Best Buy can get you one next week. Some new models come out next Friday.
Tried online and in person there before they closed. They said not sure when any more are coming in and that there was a nationwide shortage on them even in Japan. Luckily I am buying one off a buddy of mine who doesn’t play his anymore

The video game industry is booming right now due to everyone being stuck at home. My friends and co-workers are getting online every night and playing something. It's actually been a lot of fun and has helped us stay connected since we're all working from home right now.

So my wife hot Animal Crossing. She has barley played it. Not because she doesn't like it. But, because we can't pry it out of my 6 year old's clutches.

Reactions: Rishvol
Supposedly this stuff will be in stock mid-late April. Maybe try Craigslist?

Unfortunately, the systems had been getting bought up by bot programs repeatedly online as some people have decided to try to resell the systems for 2-3 times their actual prices during all this.

Unfortunately, the systems had been getting bought up by bot programs repeatedly online as some people have decided to try to resell the systems for 2-3 times their actual prices during all this.

Glad I bought one way earlier. I don't even play too many games on it, but the ones I do I really play the hell out of. I consider it the strongest console since XBone and PS4 have literally no games worth getting that I could just get on PC instead.

VN Store

Back